[Sound_Nin] Posted March 12, 2004 Posted March 12, 2004 I know, it's choppy and took me only 10 minutes (not counting background work) but I'm not good at Photoshop and I had to do most of the foreground editing in MSPaint, the background in Photoshop. As for the background, it was edited from a black and white version I made. You can rate it, I expect most of them to be less than 5 but, oh well. I'm still working on it.
Godelsensei Posted March 14, 2004 Posted March 14, 2004 [COLOR=Gray][FONT=Courier New]You know, if you fixed up the lighting, picture quality and font, this banner's layout would be very promising. Why'd you only spend ten minutes if you're not very good? Practise makes perfect, supposedly. Supposedly... Anyway, it's Naruto.^_~[/FONT][/COLOR]
[Sound_Nin] Posted March 14, 2004 Author Posted March 14, 2004 Thanks. Yeah, I know how it's spelled, just a typo. And I'll do that. ::Fixes title.::
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now