OtakuBoards

Haggard

Rikku

[color=#0099ff]I recently bought this DVD which stars Bam Margera (wrote and produced) and Ryan Dunn. Has anyone else seen this movie?

I was a little disappointed with this movie. I felt that Bam just kept showing off in the movie. He wasn't even the main character but he took up almost half of the camera time. He's concieted I guess. The movie was entertaining when Bam wasn't hogging the screen showing off his tattoos and skateboarding skills (which are both cool), but I mean, jeez, some of the times he was on screen doing random things, I was like, what the eff? Anyway... Comments, reviews anyone?[/color]

I want to see that movie. Just the other day I downloaded a song off of that soundtrack by HIM. And I didn't realize that the soundtrack was from a movie that had Bam, Ryan Dunn, and a different amount of others in it. The movie looked good (reading from summeries and whatnot), and the soundtrack was great. I've been wanting to see the movie since. I can't seem to find it anywhere, but I'll keep looking.

• 3 weeks later...