Rikku Posted March 12, 2004 Posted March 12, 2004 [color=#0099ff]I recently bought this DVD which stars Bam Margera (wrote and produced) and Ryan Dunn. Has anyone else seen this movie? I was a little disappointed with this movie. I felt that Bam just kept showing off in the movie. He wasn't even the main character but he took up almost half of the camera time. He's concieted I guess. The movie was entertaining when Bam wasn't hogging the screen showing off his tattoos and skateboarding skills (which are both cool), but I mean, jeez, some of the times he was on screen doing random things, I was like, what the eff? Anyway... Comments, reviews anyone?[/color]
Nomad Posted March 13, 2004 Posted March 13, 2004 I want to see that movie. Just the other day I downloaded a song off of that soundtrack by HIM. And I didn't realize that the soundtrack was from a movie that had Bam, Ryan Dunn, and a different amount of others in it. The movie looked good (reading from summeries and whatnot), and the soundtrack was great. I've been wanting to see the movie since. I can't seem to find it anywhere, but I'll keep looking.
Rikku Posted March 13, 2004 Author Posted March 13, 2004 [color=#0099ff]Well, if you live in the U.S.A., it's available at Sam Goody and Suncoast...[/color]
Ashura Posted March 29, 2004 Posted March 29, 2004 Yeah, I've seen it. One of my favorite movies, but Bam does hog the screentime unneedingly (is that a word?), as Rikku said.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now