OtakuBoards

Will Someone please Make a Robin and Amon banner?

Shadow Wolf

Sorry to bug you all, but I can't do banners very well and I have a nagging obsession with Witch Hunter Robin, but Robin and Amon love in particular. If possible, I would like a banner with Robin and Amon in Chibi form and Can it say: "Robin and Amon Shipping. The Only Way to Go."? I'd like this very much and I would give you FULL CREDIT wherever I am, I guarantee it! Any takers at all? Pretty Please?

[quote name='Shadow Wolf']Sorry to bug you all, but I can't do banners very well and I have a nagging obsession with Witch Hunter Robin, but Robin and Amon love in particular. If possible, I would like a banner with Robin and Amon in Chibi form and Can it say: "Robin and Amon Shipping. The Only Way to Go."? I'd like this very much and I would give you FULL CREDIT wherever I am, I guarantee it! Any takers at all? Pretty Please?[/quote][font=Georgia][color=blue]I was wondering why no one was filling this request. Shadow Wolf, I would recommend that you find and attach these chibi pictures, because any and all chibi pictures I searched for were - to say the least - not very chibi. I don't think WHR can be chibi-ified.[/color][/font]

[quote name='AzureWolf][font=Georgia][color=blue]I was wondering why no one was filling this request. Shadow Wolf, I would recommend that you find and attach these chibi pictures, because any and all chibi pictures I searched for were - to say the least - not very chibi. I don't think WHR can be chibi-ified.[/color'][/font][/quote]Sniff. There aren't any I don't think. I would settle for ANYTHING! I just really want a banner...

[font=Georgia][color=blue]Alright, it's finally done. I still couldn't find the right pictures to fit the quote, but these were close enough. Additionally, I relied on Photoshop filters and presets, so I hope that wasn't a problem. ^_^; Still, I think it came out nicely.[/color][/font]

[font=Georgia][color=#0000ff]Changes/fixes, just ask.[/color][/font]

[font=Georgia][color=#0000ff]EDIT: shifted the text over.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=AzureWolf][font=Georgia][color=blue]Alright, it's finally done. I still couldn't find the right pictures to fit the quote, but these were close enough. Additionally, I relied on Photoshop filters and presets, so I hope that wasn't a problem. ^_^; Still, I think it came out nicely.[/color][/font]

[font=Georgia][color=#0000ff]Changes/fixes, just ask.[/color][/font]

[font=Georgia][color=#0000ff]EDIT: shifted the text over.[/color][/font][/QUOTE] IT'S BEAUTIFUL! ::runs off jumping around wildly untill falls over bootlace and trips:: Thank you so much! You will have full credit on this whereever I use and I will use it just about everywhere I am able to!

[font=Georgia][color=blue]Haha, I'm glad you like it. I'm honored enough that you actually said something. ^_^ You don't need such a big thanks in your sig, though: using the banner is credit enough.[/color][/font]

[font=Georgia][color=#0000ff]Save that space for other tidbits, ok? ;)[/color][/font]

I know I shouldn't but I'm trying to do something with the banner you made me, Azure-Sama. I'm trying to get it in my signature on the Pokemon Tower Forums, but it is being very difficult with me. I'm trying to see that If I attatch it from my own computer if it will work, but I don't think so. It's the way the HTML is written. I need the HTML to be in an Imagae tag format, or it won't load. Help please?:confused:

[quote name='Shadow Wolf']I know I shouldn't but I'm trying to do something with the banner you made me, Azure-Sama. I'm trying to get it in my signature on the Pokemon Tower Forums, but it is being very difficult with me. I'm trying to see that If I attatch it from my own computer if it will work, but I don't think so. It's the way the HTML is written. I need the HTML to be in an Imagae tag format, or it won't load. Help please?:confused:[/quote] [font=Georgia][color=blue]Heh, any attachment on OB can't be used anywhere else. Use this address instead: [url="http://home.earthlink.net/~azurwolf/images/Banner-Shadow-Wolf.jpg"]http://home.earthlink.net/~azurwolf/images/Banner-Shadow-Wolf.jpg[/url][/color][/font]