Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]

Hey, fellow Obers. I'm here, requesting a banner and/or avatar of the greatest band, Metallica. You don't have to like the band to make the banner. It'd be nice.

I'd prefer if the pictures use were the logos of them. Not the actual band. But if it looks good with the people then be my guest.

I'd like to have my name on it aswell. Thanks.[/size]
Posted
[size=1]Heres an avatar I made for you, I couldnt find a good spot for the text so I didnt add your name. You might want to find someone else to do that but here it is...[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...