Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Gray][FONT=Courier New]I have edited and re-edited my signiature, and my banner shows for a short period of time sometimes. But, without fail, it always dissapears. By this, I mean the code is still contained in my "Edit Signiature" option, but the image does not appear in the preview or in any of my posts.

This is getting quite frustrating. ><"[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
Are you uploading them with something 'Raine-tech'? It could be that they're deleting your images because they don't fit the site's criteria for acceptable images. It's happened. Ya know, like if it's too big or something.
Posted
[COLOR=Gray][FONT=Courier New]I wondered this, myself. Neither of the ones I attempted to use contained inappropriate content (I do believe they delete things for this, no?), and neither of the files was anywhere near huge.

Hense, my confusion.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[font=Garamond][size=1][color=darkslateblue]I looked at the properties of your image. It said it was from Freewebs.com. I don't believe Freewebs is a great image host. Why don't you find another image host?[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
Well.... I don't think you're allowed to have two banners. ^_^;; I'm not sure if that has anything to do with your particular problem, but you should probably take it into consideration.

~Dagger~
Posted
[COLOR=Gray][FONT=Courier New][QUOTE=Dagger IX1]Well.... I don't think you're allowed to have two banners. ^_^;; I'm not sure if that has anything to do with your particular problem, but you should probably take it into consideration.

~Dagger~[/QUOTE]

I mean I tried one, then tried another. I wasn't sure if the first one was deleted for being offensive...^^""

Eheheh...
[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Godelsensei][COLOR=Gray][FONT=Courier New]I mean I tried one, then tried another. I wasn't sure if the first one was deleted for being offensive...^^""

Eheheh...
[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

A staff member would have PMed you if he/she found your banner offensive and chose to remove it, so you don't really need to worry about that.

Anyway, I was referring to the fact that your signature features two red Xs rather than the usual one (or hopefully none >_>).

~Dagger~
Posted
[COLOR=Gray][FONT=Courier New][QUOTE=Dagger IX1]A staff member would have PMed you if he/she found your banner offensive and chose to remove it, so you don't really need to worry about that.

Anyway, I was referring to the fact that your signature features two red Xs rather than the usual one (or hopefully none >_>).

~Dagger~[/QUOTE]

Whaa?? I can't see any Xs at all. This is getting very weird. I think I'll just make a new signiature from scratch and see how that works.

Thanks for being there to support me in my time of distraught...ness, Skippedry.

T_T[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
This actually isn't a problem on our end, chances are it is whoever is hosting your image. You may want to find another site to host the banner -- thats probably why it is not showing up.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...