Snoozer Posted March 13, 2004 Posted March 13, 2004 Just thought I'd post up a few clean frames from our webcomic, Enjoy :) CB [URL=http://www.alpha-shade.com]http://www.alpha-shade.com[/URL] [IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/intro/intro31.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/intro/intro01.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/intro/intro05.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/intro/intro32.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/intro/intro27.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/intro/intro19.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/intro/intro17.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/intro/intro21.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/intro/intro12.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/intro/intro29.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/intro/intro11.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/intro/intro02.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/intro/intro24.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/intro/intro23.jpg[/IMG]
Godelsensei Posted March 14, 2004 Posted March 14, 2004 [COLOR=Gray][FONT=Courier New]Wow! You've got a fairly original style going there, as far as lines go--and the colouring is superb! It's just right: not too detailed, not too plain. In fact, it makes me want to go read your web comic.^^ Very nice.[/FONT][/COLOR]
G/S/B Master Posted March 14, 2004 Posted March 14, 2004 It's certainly not a manga lol, doesn't have the traditional right-left art. It's really good. So is the web comic. But, just put more words in it ^_^. Also, add a bit of humor into the mix will ya?
Megumi Posted March 15, 2004 Posted March 15, 2004 Have you posted some stuff from your comic here before? Because I swear I've seen it before... just can't remember where or when. x.x Anyways, I love your coloring... very clean, neat style, but keeps a sort of watercolored look to it. Not to mention you do wonderful clouds.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now