Orcus Posted March 14, 2004 Posted March 14, 2004 Could somebody please make me a Rurouni Kenishin banner with Kenshin on it? I'd be much obliged
MarkM Posted March 14, 2004 Posted March 14, 2004 Here is my crack at it. If you don't like it then just PM me and i'll make the nessary changes. -Mark
Orcus Posted March 14, 2004 Author Posted March 14, 2004 [QUOTE=MarkM]Here is my crack at it. If you don't like it then just PM me and i'll make the nessary changes. -Mark[/QUOTE] Thanks man! It rocks! I'm very much obliged!! Um.. I was wondering if you could make me a kenshin avatar too?
Kyokokeiji Posted March 14, 2004 Posted March 14, 2004 heres my entry. made a matching av too. hope ya like it
MarkM Posted March 14, 2004 Posted March 14, 2004 Well, I fooled around with Kenshin images for a little while. So here are 4. I hope you like at least one of them. Tell me if you want somthing different. -Mark
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now