OtakuBoards

Maison Otaku

Manic Webb

[b][size=1][color=darkgreen]
"YOU BROUGHT ME TO A PARTY HELD BY A RECOVERING DRUG ADDICT NAMED SMOKEY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ARE YOU F***ING INSANE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

This brought clarity into Smokey's mind. "What the hell is going on." he remembered the gnomes. But he also remembered that he wasn't the one who started the fire. "Who did this?" he asked Shinmaru.

"I dunno, man. I just got here." he looked at Kat, "We thought you did it."

"No." he told them, "I saw the fire and I freaked out." A seriously grim look appeared on his face."We need to get everyone out."

Surprisingly, all of the girls in the room were attempting to stay calm. It was the men who were screaming like babies. It wasn't helping anyone.

Smokey grabbed a particularly muscular sissy and knocked him across the chin. The man fell to the ground and a group of girls dragged him out. Smokey's knuckles were red and throbbing.

"A fire extinguisher. A fire extinguisher." he repeated to himself. "I don't have a fire extinguisher."

"YOU DON'T HAVE A FIRE EXTINGUISHER?" another guy screamed like a schoolgirl.

"Son of a *****!" Smoke raced over to the keg and began spraying down the small fires in the corners. "You!" he pointed to Shinmaru, "Grab the other one from my bedroom!"[/b][/size][/color]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Shinmaru raced off to get the keg and Kat tackled Xion, knocking him to the floor.

"KAT! Get off me! Manic needs to..."
"Manic needs to relax and have some fun. And you need to relax. That Paige girl isn't the be-all and end-all in women."
Xion mumbled something that sounded distinctly impolite, and Kat stuffed the fake tail she was wearing into his mouth. "[i]Callete[/i]."
"Mmm mm mmmmmmmm mm!"
"You too." Kat watched Smokey and Shinmaru put out the flames with beer, and smirked when Smokey looked a touch dispirited. "Man, that was COORS! I just used COORS to put out a fire! I coulda drunk that!" (*Shameless Colorado Plug*)

Kat looked up at the doorway to see...[/FONT]

[I]Meanwhile, Ayumi had headed the "drag-the-crying-men" group and was assisting in yanking the sissies out of the building. Dispite the fact that Makoto was in fact a sheepdog, or at least was assumed to be one, he obviously had no herding instinct whatsoever and calmly strode alongside of the panicing teens as if nothing was going on. looking down at her canine friend, Ayumi sighed and turned away from her current panic victim to glare down at the drunken dog.[/I]

"You could at least Try to be a bit of help!" [I]Scolded Ayumi before turing to dash back at the entrance... Missing the doorway entirely and smacking into the doorframe. Falling flat on her back, Ayumi moaned something along the lines of "I meant to do that" before falling silent and still.[/I]

"ruff ruff!" [I]barked Makoto as he stumbled half-drunkenly (OOC: that even a word ? 0.o) over to his mistress and giving her a hard shove with his head. For some odd reason, this action got Ayumi to leap to her feet, pumped up with energy. [/I]

"Arigatou Makoto-sama" [I]thanked Ayumi before dashing back in side, for real this time...honest....[/I]

[b][size=1][color=darkgreen]
Smokey finished quenching smoldering bits of floorboard and collapsed on his LA-Z-BOY. "What the hell am I gonna do?" he asked himself, "This is un-f(unk)ing-believable."

The now wet [i]and[/i] hot room was hazy with steam and smoke. Along with the smell of warm beer and ash, Smokey felt like he was going to vomit. His face was definitely a shade of green.

"Cheer up, Smokey." chimed in Ayumi, "It could have been worse."

"Yeah, man." told Shinmaru, "At least none of your stuff got," he looked around, "seriously damaged."

"Yeah." he was about to cry, "But, what am I gonna do? Where am I gonna live?"

"I think I may have a solution for you, Mr. McBurnout." someone said from near the door...[/b][/size][/color]