OtakuBoards

InuYasha: Return of the Past

Guest Yunacat

Guest Yunacat
(OCC: No terribly long posts and keep it PG-13)

Yuna, a ryu-neko-hanyou, was riding her pet dragon, Nanaka, through the sky. 'I need to find more of these shards for InuYasha!' she thought. 'But where do i find them?'

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
[COLOR=DarkRed]Acima, Sorceress of elements caught a sight of the two hanyous talking. She steadily walked between the red oak trees as she crept closer and closer to the two hayous. Then suddenly the wolf hanyou caught a sniff of a floral aroma and sensed a presence of sorcery, he drew out his claws ready to attack when?.?Whoooosshhhhhhhh!? Acima came down from the oak tree pointing her earthen staff at Yuna, ? I could tell your searching for the shards..well I overheard from the village near by. They said they saw a ryu-neko-hanyou with a pet dragon searching for shards?hmmmm. So tell me what are your intentions??. ?I?m?why do you wanna know?? Yuna said with a puzzled face. ? Tell meare you going to use them to make yourself powerful?if you ask me that?s pathetic?.but then again I shouldn?t judge so quickly. You look like a nice girl?.but you wolf boy?I?m keeping an eye on you! The wolf hanyou grumbled in anger, ? Who the hell do you think you are! You better watch?humph!?.just because your some pretty sorceress doesn?t mean I?ll go easy on you."[/COLOR]