Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Login/Password help


Recommended Posts

Posted
It's more like possible that you people have forgotten about me. I was Impact Player, the one who posted on and off on these forums. Well apparenlty, two months ago I tried to log in. It turns out that I forgot my password or the username. So I decided to register with a new username and here I am. Although I would appreaciate if an Administator or a Super Mod sent me a default password to my new e-mail address. Anyways, to keep this topic from been closed, let's have a nice topic shall we?

Since summer is about to dawn upon us, what are you plans once you get out of school/college?

For me, I'ma go on a cruise on the Caribbeans, it will be the first time that I ever aboard a ship let alone see the Caribbeans.:)
Posted
Maybe I'll be going to Hong Kong, anything to get away from everybody and anybody...

If not I'll be doomed to be stuck at home in the muck of society while I destroy myself with boredom. I know I'm being incredibly optimistic right now.

A cruise sounds great though, although some people (maybe not you) will get seasick. Ships are fun. I miss going on those, maybe I should save up the money and do that.
Posted
No summer travel plans for me. The only time traveled in summer was two years ago and we went to Texas to see the in-laws. I do have plans for building a pool. I was going to do that last year but, I was just too lazy. I'll probably be too lazy this year also.
Posted
[QUOTE=Yisan]If you actually [i]read[/i] his post and stopped trying to play mod, you would realize that he asks a legitemate question at the end that may bring some discussion out of this thread.

Now, I plan on going to NYC during april vacation and to upper NY state during the summer. Then it's off to college.[/QUOTE]
My bad your right I didn't read the whole thing, but I aint trying to play mod.

When I get out of highschool I will go to college. When I get out of college I will go to work.
Posted
[size=1]Ergh.

I don't see the 'what are you doing after school' conversation going anywhere, but I'll send this over to the proper forum for you.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...