Chocobo Gene Posted March 25, 2004 Posted March 25, 2004 I've only been a member for a short while, but recently I've been getting a few people putting offensive messages onto my Guestbook, does anyone have any advice to give me, I'm worried that I might have to shut down my GuestBook, does any one have any advice
DeadSeraphim Posted March 25, 2004 Posted March 25, 2004 [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo]You can't really shut down your GB, just close it so the public can't see it. I would reccomend deleting them and reporting the member to James or Adam. *shrug* It's all you can do really. ~CrH~[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
TheShinje Posted March 25, 2004 Posted March 25, 2004 [font=Microsoft Sans Serif][size=1][color=teal] Simply delete the offending comments, I do this when I get advertising. That's the good thing about meesages posted in your GB/ Comments etc, you can be your own censor. ~_^[/color][/size][/font] [font=Microsoft Sans Serif][size=1][color=#008080]There are always going to be a few idiots with no lives, don't give 'em the attention.[/color][/size][/font]
James Posted March 26, 2004 Posted March 26, 2004 [color=#707875]I think the advice here is pretty good. ~_^ We give members control over their own Guest Books. You are able to delete whichever messages you want. If someone is going around and mass-spamming, though, feel free to send me a PM or something. Members who do that will have their accounts removed.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now