Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
A piece of my artwork is being sold for a quarter of a million!! It is called "Death Hand". Well not realy but I realy do have a picture i drew called "Death Hand" it is realy good I think.. Does anyone here have some artwork of yours that you sold to like an art museaum or something like that or that was published??
Posted
I personally haven't had my art work sold (i did have one put on exhibition once)... but never sold.... i have given away some of my paintings.... they were all gifts... but I know some friends of mine that have had art work sold and stuff.... when I was in HS I was friends with alot of the art students and whatnot....
Posted
paid...for....drawing? You're crazy, that would never happen to me. I'd be lucky if Adam would post some of my drawings on the otaku.
Posted
Kewl i had my artwork placed in a kids museum once....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...