Lady Macaiodh Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 no way, you guys! i used to work at mcdonald's when i was 16 & you [I]do not[/I] want to know what goes on back there... here's an example...on the package for ground beef, the number one ingredient is "newspaper"... that is not a joke.
DeathKnight Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]no way, you guys! i used to work at mcdonald's when i was 16 & you [I]do not[/I] want to know what goes on back there... here's an example...on the package for ground beef, the number one ingredient is "newspaper"... that is not a joke. [/B][/QUOTE] We eat school food... i'm sure we can take that.... -.-;;
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 LOL trust me...school food is better... i know it for a fact...
Treble Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 I like Burger King the Double cheese burger is tasty.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now