Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I forgot to ask for an avatar when I first did this, so here it is now. I'd like it to be animated using any of the pics from [url=http://www.lpalliance.net/numb.html]here[/url] and flashing the words "I've", "Become", "So", and "Numb" with a pic in between each transition. If anybody's up for it, I'd love to have this! Thanks!

-Catie
Posted
Erin, Erin, Erin.......you cant make animated Avis? I thought you could.....what image program do you have? oh well...Id be glad to make you one...ill open Photo impact now and ill make it ^^ i'll edit this in a sec and put it up.,....it should be done in a few min. BRB.
Posted
it don work Erin! I r-uploaded it.....it should work now. I also edited it....now its fading insted of flashing.
woot!
I'll give a link this time instead of an atachment. The reason it isnt working is bacause i uploaded it off of the OB.......it should work now cuz i uploaded it on Imagetown ^^

[IMG]http://www.imagetown.net/images/43766503.gif[/IMG] W007!
  • 1 year later...
Guest rohansachar
Posted
AWESOME work..Sorry for opening up old post...

Regards..
Posted
[size=1]Welcome to OtakuBoards, rohansachar!

I appreciate your acknowledging that thread resurrection is a bad thing, but you still did it. Please read the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php][b]Official OtakuBoards Rules[/b][/url] for an overview of OB's rules and expectations on post quality.

Next, the Art by Request forum is not a place to offer constructive criticism for art. Not only that, but your post wasn't constructive criticism to begin with. If, for example, this thread had been in the Art Studio and wasn't extremely old, your post wouldn't help the artist at all. What exactly do you like about it? A "Good job!" comment helps no one.

For reasons mentioned above, please familiarize yourself with both the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=42878][b]Art by Request Rules[/b][/url] as well as the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52171][b]Art Studio Rules[/b][/url]. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Thread closed.[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...