OtakuBoards

Mxc

Naru

hey, i was wondering if anyone watched "Most Extreme Eliminations Challenge [or MXC]. Its my favorite show ever. Its just so hilarious. Kenny Blanketship is awesome. I feel so mean when I say this but its just so funny when the people get hurt. The english dubbing is hilarious as well. I watch it like every time its on. I even go "LETS GO!" like captain teneal all the time. All of the senior citizens [I dont want to call them old people...] look at my funny in wally world when i do that. I dont think its a young kids show, but I recommend it to everyone else!! =^^=

~naru-chan

I love that show! The dialogue isn't really all that funny, but the contestants are hilarious. They always try to keep a smile on their face and a bounce in their step, even when they have just leapt into a wall or smashed their heads on a rock. I love all the mascots and such that run around cheerfully harassing the contestants, as well. :laugh: And the huge group events where they all roll down a hill or attack a fort guarded with waterguns. I seriously wonder why anyone would try out for that show, though. They don't seem to win anything. And yet they come out in droves to abuse their bodies on international T.V. Absolute comic gold. :D