Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well it's been about three months since I obtained a new banner and avi. And I love The Nighmare before X-mas as much as the next person but I need a change. So I would like a The Demon Ororon banner and avi. For the color scheme I would like black,yellow orange and dark red. For the text I would like Madness is no kind of release. Or The only things that truly exist are children.

Thanks in advance. And if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...