Zen Posted March 30, 2004 Posted March 30, 2004 Well, which ever you can get your hands on. I'd like either a good banner and avatar of Either Wolfwood from Trigun, or The white spikey haired dude from You Got Served. For the Wolfwood Set, Have a Pic of Wolfwood, any kind as long as it came from the show's artists. And on the Banner have a pic of him eithe toating his Cross Punisher or of the famous church scene, dying. And have the quote be : "If I am reincarnated, I want to go to.... Eden..." Having The first part at the top and Eden at the bottom. For the You Got Served one, I would like An avatar of the white guy, just face, and for the Banner, have him doing one of his break dance moves and have it say : "You Just Angry... Cuz Tonight... You Sucka's GOT SERVED!" much like the text in the previous Wolfwood banner. Thank you in advance to all that give this a shot. I'd appreciate it very much. Hoping the Best, ReFlux aka DBD
Nomad Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 Here ya go, a Wolfwood banner. Trigun is a cool show, but too short for me. Anyways, here's your banner. I enjoyed making this one, although something about it irks me. Dunno what though. So, how is it? Any changes? [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18427[/IMG] EDIT: Oh, and I'm working on a avatar to go along with it also. EDIT EDIT: Here's the avy. [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18472[/IMG]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now