OtakuBoards

Why were you banned?

MaxSonic

I recently found out that James has unbanned all the members, so I want to know why you were banned in the first place. If you're new, I suggest you read this so you don't do the same. I got banned for making multiple accounts. First, I was MaxSonic, then I made ACW. After a bit, I mailed my MaxSonic account and could'nt find it, so I made SuperMaxSonic. Then I got cocky and made Pegasis. Charles found out and banned SuperMaxSonic and Pegasis. I found my MaxSonic account and admitted the whole thing. James forgave me, and decided he'd delete all the accounts I made but MaxSonic. I stayed on for a while until I started spamming in the PM's , which was the last straw, and I was banned. Then a few weeks later I came back as Mr.Sonic, who lasted a month and was banned. I made another called MechaSonic right after that, which was also banned. James got fed up and IP banned me. I was banned 6 times, which is bad. So the moral is, DO NOT MAKE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS! Now, how were you banned?

After that many offenses, I'm surprised James let you back. O.o I suggest you be good this time. :p

I was banned momentarily during the Otaku Awards, if only in title, by Charles so that I could legitimately be a candiate for Favorite Banned Member. It didn't really work, unfortunately.

[color=#9933ff]Mei and I were "banned" for about a minute, until [i]I[/i] IMed James and started incessantly typing at him. Turned out that AOL sometimes says that your account or IP address was banned on OB, when in actuality, it's AOL that makes the mistakes. (We both were using AOL at the time.) LOL. But yeah. It used to happen a lot on the old version, and of course, not now, but the first time it happened, I was freakin' out. lol.[/color]

I don't really think it's wise to house a discussion here about your past experiences being banned. Generally speaking, most people simply don't have a vast record worth discussing that can compare to your own. Secondly, I'd like to believe that all banned members who were granted a clemency of sorts have chosen a fresh beginning upon their return. So, instead of rethreading over past mistakes and possibly venturing into a hostile discussion, I say that members, such as yourself, should move forward with the knowledge of their past errors in mind.

And, just to set the record straight, you weren't even banned [i]just [/i]as a result of creating multiple accounts. Let's not have any confusion surrounding the issue. You've always had a nasty habit of creating irreverent posts and ignoring many of our other rules. Bearing that in mind, I highly suggest you consider the value and substance of what you put up from now on. You should also improve your maturity level; pulling silly stunts with your signature certainly isn't going to help you earn redemption.

I really don't want to see any more added to that history of yours, so get it together kiddo. [i]You can dew it[/i]. :smirk:
[b][size=2][color=#808080]

[/b][/color][/size]