OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh: The Ultimate Gaurdian

Zanarkand Abes

Jon was slowly losing it night after night. The visions would not leave him alone and for some reason they let intensifying themselves. They were of a duel persisting of a young pharoah and his high mage caught in the heat of a war between the two. But it wasn't these two, nor their high resemblence to Yugi and Seto that sent him on his mission. No it was the third guy who started off in the shadows, but soon became engulfed in the light of time and truth. The third guy who sent chills down Jon's spine. The third guy who watched in terror as the duel continued. The third guy forced to what until the end for the answer. The third guy who couldn't help his falling pharoah and fulfill his duty. The third guy who cried out to Jon in his dreams. The third guy destroying Jon's hopes of a normal future. The third guy who plagued Jon and scared the hell out of him. The third guy who resembled Jon himself.

That was what sent Jon to Ishizu, who was an acclaimed Egyptian at the museum. If anyone could decipher the visions, it was her. Jon had just recently gotten into duel monsters and was pretty good, but he couldn't figure out why a pharoah would want to play the game. The other question was why the third guy looked like Jon in the first place. While Jon knew that people dreamed what was in their sub-concious, he couldn't understand why the visions seemed so foreign and why Jon wasn't the main character in his visions.

Ishizu saw Jon approach the museum doors and immediately ushered him into a side room full of Egyptian artifacts. There she sat him down in a chair by a giant stone tabelet with two people facing eachother, and three huge monsters looming in the background.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Why have you brought me in here? What does a stone tabelet have to do with anything, especially when I haven't told you why I am here in the first place?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I have foreseen your arrival young Guardian, and know why you are here. You search for an explanation of your visions and the significance of the ancient duel. This tabelet is a fragmented picture of your visions. Here the young Prince Yami is dueling his High Mage Seto for control of his kingdom. The three monsters are the ancient gods of duel monsters. What the stone does not have is the missing piece where the Prince's Guardian is standing off to the side watching in vain as his Prince battle their enemy. But for more answers, you must first fulfill your destiny and obtain the original six Millennium Items, and protect Yuig Moto in the process. For now on your destiny lies with him. Here, I give to you the Millennium Ring once owned by the fallen Bakura. Use this and go to Domino City where you will find Yugi and the other Items. Go now and I will meet you again as more becomes clear to you. As for the Millennium Necklace I own, you will not recieve it until due time. Now go and finish the past your ancestors set before you.[/COLOR]

Jon left Ishizu with little more understanding than he came with , but was then left with more questions than ever. According to Ishizu, Jon's ancestor had played a crucial part in the life of Yugi, or rather the spirit in the puzzle, and Jon had to take his place by Yugi's side once again for the final battle in the war which began in ancient Egypt. So Jon had obliged and agreed to play in Ishizu's little game, and maybe he would be able to unlock the answers he sought for his dreams.

So he left for Domino City where he was to look for Yugi and the remaining Millennium Items, the original ones, not the newly created ones running around throwing off the signal of the Milenium ring with their false signals. For although they may be what everyone claims them to be, there was no denying the fact that it was the original ones who controled true power and Jon thought the others to be fake, only to be proved wrong in the end.

[CENTER] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/CENTER]
[COLOR=Red][INDENT]There we go guys, the adventure begins, and I look forward to seeing how you incorporate yourself in the past. All I ask is that you don't change the story line and you refrain from destroying other characters in the story. But other than that, let your imaginations run, and let's see where this takes us. As alliances are made, we will rewrite the history of Yugi and his friends and build stronger friendships in the process.[/INDENT][/COLOR]

Just joined but hey I'll go first

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seika walked down the streets of Domino, bored to death. Was there ANTYHING to do in this town!?

Estella read her thoughts and appeared at her shoulder.

'There's always dueling.' Estella suggested thoughtfully.

"Yeah but who could I duel?!" Seika exclaimed quietly.

'Um... I don't know if you noticed but all the great duelists live here. Yugi Mutoh, Seto Kaiba, Joey Wheeler...'

"Mmmmm, Kaiba..."

'Are you even listening?!'

"What'd you say Estella?"

'Nevermind. Oh yeah, people are staring at you again.'

"What? Estella?" Seika said as the young spirit disappeared. She then looked around and saw that everyone WAS staring at her.

"Um excuse me... I gave ym shoulder a name... I like it a lot... heh heh..." she began as she ran off. It was time to get the heck out of there.

"Oh god, why does she always come up when there's people around. Ugh..." she sighed to herself as she was far away from the people who saw her.

[B][I][color=teal]Amber was tapping her foot as she sat at a desk. Seto was pacing back and forth in front of the desk. Amber let a slight yawn escape from her mouth. All of a sudden Amber's cellphone rang. Amber quickly picked it up as Seto looked over at her.

"Hello," Amber quickly said as a sweat drop appeared on the side of her face. Seto had crossed his arms and started tapping his foot.

"Yo," Joey said from the other end of the phone, "You free!" Amber looked up at Seto. Seto didn't look too happy. Amber would rather go with Joey somewhere, but Seto probbly won't approve.

"I'll asked," Amber said as she quickly put her hand over the mouth piece, "Can I go out with someone like right now?" Seto uncrossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at Amber. Amber gave Seto the big purple puppy dog eyes. Seto shook his head and let out a sigh.

"I guess," Seto said as he started to pace again. Amber all most jumped up for joy. She took her hand off the mouth piece.

"Awright Joe," Amber said with joy, "How about you meet me in front of Kaiba Corp?" Joey agreed as Amber jumped up. She grabbed her vest, kiss Seto on the cheek, and quickly ran outside. All she had to do was wait for Joey.

As Amber was waiting, Joy appeared behind her. She had a worried look on her face. Amber quickly turned around from the sense of Joy's precence.

"What's up Joy," Amber asked as she looked up at Joy. Joy crossed her arms and shook her head. Amber looked at her with a confused look.

"A strong being is heading toward this city," Joy said as she disappeared back into the earrings. Amber shook her head and turned back around. She was starrtled when she came face to face with Joey. Joey grinned and waved at her.

"You ready," Joey said as he put his hand out. Amber smiled and grabbed Joey's hand. They both started walking into the city. Amber was starting to worry about what Joy said. Who could this person coming to Domino be? [/color][/I][/B]

OOC: Sorry for the length of the post, but I thought I might as well get these points out of the way, that and I was bored in AD Design, so I had time to kill.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jon had finally arrived at Domino City and was ready to find Yugi so that he could gain the answers he needed. Just then a wind began to ruffle Jon's white overshirt and played with the legs of his jeans and the surroundings seemed to take on a different appearance. This was obviously another vision presenting itself in Jon's view showing him more of what he needed to see.

[I][COLOR=Red]Seto! Quit playing around and finish this duel! The power of the pharoah must be mine and quick or it's your head, hear me![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Calm down Marik, there is only one outcome left for this duel, and I gauranty that I will be victorious. It is time for the Mages to rise up and conquer the pharoah and rewrite the history of Egypt.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Well, I am growing tired of this game and the more you toy with Yugi the more chance he has of drawing his cursed Magician. Now do what I tell you or I will destroy your mind with my Millenium Rod.[/COLOR][/I]

As quick as it came, the vision vanished before Jon knew what had happened. Jon ran as fast as he could towards Kaiba Corp hoping to find someone who knew what was happening. All of a sudden Jon heard his name called out, no inside his mind.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]That's impossible, there is no way people are talking to me in my head, and I know I not schizo.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange][I]Where are you running to Jon? You have to find to Yugi now for I fear a great threat is upon us.[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Who are you and how can you get in my head?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange][I]My name is Yuri, I am the Yami form of Konner, and we are here to help you, but in order for me to do that, you must open up to the Yami in you.[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Are you like a spirit or something? And how can you help me if I don't have a Yami?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange][I]Don't be ridiculous Jon, everyone has a Yami, all we are is the embodiment of your dark side. You just don't know about yours since your dark side is significantly smaller than your light side. However, when you let your dark side, who by the way is Rik, take over, then you seem to grow in stature as a way of signifying the importance of having a dark side. Now you need to find yours, and grant it freedom from the bonds your mind has placed on him. For now I must go and see what I can do to help. Although I am still not sure why I feel an obligation to help you, or what significance I have in whatever it is you are looking for. But I will go and see what I can find out.[/I][/COLOR]

With that Yuri left Jon's mind, as Jon slowly turned a complete circle realizing all the people who had congregated around him watching at the strange red-head talking to himself. Jon ran on a little further until a strange man appeared in Arabic clothing and a wrap around his head concealing his face.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Who are you and what do you want with me, 'cause to be honest, I am a little tired of all these strange people and voices just appearing in front of me. So tell me who you are, or I will be forced to see right into you with the Millenium Eye.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]I am Shadi, the Gaurdian of Heart. I will see soon enough who you are, and if you are truly worthy enough to be the Ultimate Gaurdian.[/COLOR]

With that, Shadi thrust the Millenium Key into Jon's heart sending a blanket of black across his vision. When Jon regained his sight, he was in a hallway with doors all down it. As he entered the first door, he saw a room of gold and pure items. He closed it and started towards the second door when he saw Shadi approach him.

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Welcome Wheeler. We have arrived.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Arrived where? What is this place, how did we get here, and why?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]So full of questions you are young one. The answer lies here in your heart. This is the key to all hearts, and can see the truth that you have hidden, even from yourself. Behold the rooms of your being Wheeler, for here is the ultimate test of who you are.[/COLOR]

They entered the second room which was red and had a sweet scent lofting through it. On the walls were pictures of everyone Jon had ever loved. The third room they entered was Blue and full of the times Jon was saddened. They traveled through these rooms for what seemed like hours until they reached a black room. In the corner sat a guy that looked just Jon, but was slightly smaller than Jon. Behind him was a door made of gold with the Millenium Symbol on it. They entered, and once again Jon saw the vision of his dreams. The duel was suspended, and Jon saw an Egyptian version of him watching in horror longing to step in and take over. Shadi left the room pulling Jon with him and shut the door. In a flash Jon was back on the street staring at Shadi wondering what the significance of this "trip" was.

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]You are worthy and the true Ultimate Guardian of the Pharaoh. I shall follow behind and answer when you beckon for me Gaurdian. But for now I must go for there is threat upon us I must stop. Farewell.[/COLOR]

After Shadi left, a vision of destruction came in to view as people were running and vanishing in thin air. Behind them an Egyptian town burned with fire and brimstone hailing from the sky. Out of the vision ran a girl with black hair and and black cape with purple trimming around it.

Jon had followed the strange girl for two blocks when she just stopped in mid tracks and turned to face him. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, but her piercing eyes told him that the beauty was only skin deep.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I have questions and you will answer them understand me?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]It is my sworn duty to comply with the wishes of the Gaurdian. What is your bidding?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]What is the Guardian suppoesed to do? And what connection do you have with all this?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]The Gaurdian is the sworn protector of the Pharoah and has devoted his enitre life to make sure no harm befalls the Pharoah. I amconnected through the past, and was forced back the excavation of the Millenium Ring,[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]But I hold the Millenium Ring, see?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]Not that ring. The one in the Forbidden Chest is the ring which belonged to Obelisk a thousand millenia ago. He that controls the ring will threaten the entire existence of earth and will bring about its ultimate destruction. That is why it was hidden many years ago, and why no one must find the ring. It is my job to gaurd the gods items and make sure they are not found again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]What items? The only true Millenium Items are the ones I am seeking, though I am not sure why.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]These items were worn by the gods and granted them ultimate power. Obelisk owned the ring, Ra wore the true Millenium Necklace, similar to the one you seek, but bigger and more powerful. Slifer possesed the Millenium Bracelette. Should these items be found and brought together, they will become unstoppable even by the Pharoah. You must gaurd the Pharoah and provide him your deck once more Gaurdian.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Tell me, why have there been creation of new items, how am I supposed to provide my deck, and what makes me so powerful that you are bound to my service?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]You were once the right hand man of Yugi and protected him through the intervention of the shadow games. During the duels, you could master the shadows with the light found inside you. That shall not take place again until you gather the original items again. As for the creation of the new ones, hte descendent of Heishen, the High Priest of Egypt, has created those and scattered them around in hopes of their power resurecting the three gods whose power threatens all. I am bound to you for you are the chosen protector of the Pharaoh and leader of all gaurdians and protectors found in service of the Pahraoh. But for now I must leave you and see to it that the Ring is not found again.[/COLOR]

With that the girl disappeared leaving Jon to find his own way to the others. Finally Jon had recieved the answers he needed, and for the first time ever knew exactly what to do.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][I]I must find Yugi and provide him my services once again.[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]So you have finally faced your destiny I see.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Ishizu, where have you been?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]Seeking the location of the Millenium Items. I have found you the Millenium Eye, and am now forced to surrender the Millenium Necklace I posses to you. This will be the last time we meet youg Gaurdian. Now I must go and leave you to your destiny.[/COLOR]

Again Jon was left there by himself, and this time he obtained two more of the necessary items he searched for. Another vision ran through his eyes, but this one seemed real to Jon and scared the hell out of him. This vision was of Obeliskthe Tormentor looming large in the horizon nearly blotting out the sky and almost seemed to speak directly at Jon.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]SOON GAURDIAN I WILL COME TO CLAIM YOU AS MY ULTIMATE VICTIM! YOU HAVE FAILED THE PHAROAH ONCE, AND YOU WILL FAIL AGAIN! I FEEL MY RING CALLING OUT AND MY CHOSEN ONE WILL FIND IT! WHEN SHE DOES, ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE ON YOUR WORLD, AND I WILL DEVOUR YOU AND YOUR PRECIOUS PHAROAH. SOON WHEELER SOON![/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]I have heard the threat and have come at once Gaurdian. It is time for you to reveal the location of the Millenium Bracelet once worn by Slifer the Sky Dragon, so you may summon him and fight off Obelisk should he return.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]But I don't know where it is. How can I reveal something I just heard of a couple of minutes ago?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]The Millenium Ring you own will point the way if you demand it to. But now I leave you with the possession of my Millennium Key.[/COLOR]

Once again Shadi left and Jon was forced to find out more on his own. If only Konner would help him out through all of this.

Konner watched people passing by from his window seat in the moving van. He suddenly saw a young man with red hair rushe by.

[color=red]You'l get to meet him later. You must first follow your destiny.[/color]

[color=royalblue][/color]
[color=royalblue]Which is to find My path and protedct Ra. I know.[/color]
[color=#4169e1][/color]

[color=black]Konner arrived at his new house and ran to his room. He grabbed his necklaces and ran out to go find the mysterious kid he saw. Konner ran towards downtown while putting on his necklace. His best bet was to watch from Kaiba Corp.[/color]
Besides, he wanted to meet Mokuba Kaiba. Mokuba was the reason he was a duelist. He saw the match betweenhim and Yugi after the Battle City finals and it was inspiring to him.

[color=royalblue]I feel that kid near me, but I don't see him.[/color]
[color=#4169e1][/color]
[color=black]All of the sudden, a faint figure illuminated Konner. It was Jon's Yami, Rik.[/color]

Rik was finally getting stronger within Jon, as the past caught up to them, Rik was able to once again get his foothold inside Jon. Yet Jon was reluctant to accept Rik for what he was, and there was one person who could help him get through to Jon. Rik summoned all of his strength to contact Konner, hoping he would be able to help them out. He appeared weak and faint, but Rik knew he caught their attention. Konner stopped running and stood still as Yuri appeared next to him.

[COLOR=Blue]I am sorry for approaching you like this, but I must solicite your help. I need to get through to Jon and make him realize everything about us. He is too stubborn to let me into his life and it is continually making me weaker. If I don't get his attention soon, I will once again fall and he will be hopeless against the up coming threat. So it is up to you to help me out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]You must make him see what you see Rik. Take him back to before where you lived free and independent of him. If he sees your past, then he will be forced to acknowledge you for what you are.Konner and I are on our way to where we last saw him, but it is up to you to show him the truth. To do so, you must first have him acquire the Millennium Scales which will balance out their reality and ours. I believe they were last seen at the flea market. Take him there, and you should find them. Now go and good luck, we will be there soon.[/COLOR]

Rik returned to Jon and did everything he could to steer Jon to the flea market, where they found the Scales at a table full of Egyptian pieces. After buying the Scales, Rik summoned everything he had left and used the Scales to send them back to before.

[COLOR=Blue][I]You must see the truth for yourself Jon, and so I take you back to my time, when the Pharoah ruled over Egypt.[/I][/COLOR]

Just then they were sent to Ancient Egypt where Jon was forced to watch the duel that haunted his dreams, but this time it was all real. He was stunned by the reality of it when all of a sudden Rik appeared next to Jon and explained that they were seeing the ghosts of the past, which could not see Jon for it wa similar to a movie, but real.. After explaining it to Jon they both stood still and watched as the duel continued.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]I MUST TAKE OVER FOR PRINCE YAMI! HE CAN'T LOSE THIS DUEL. I AM SORRY MY PRINCE, BUT THIS HAS GONE ON FOR FAR TOO LONG AND IT IS MY SWORN DUTY TO PROTECT YOU. I AM TAKING CHARGE OF THIS DUEL, AND YOU HAVE TO STEP DOWN.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed] NO RIK I WILL FINISH THIS DUEL MYSELF. MARIK AND HEISHIN WILL LEARN SOON ENOUGH NOT TO CROSS ME.[/B][/COLOR]

The ghost Rik started to intervene anyway and started to summon his god monster Slifer the Sky Dragon.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B] I SUMMON THE MIGHTY SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON TO VANQUISH SETO'S BLUE EYES![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed] I SAID NO![/B][/COLOR]

Slifer was summoned behind Rik but was stopped in mid motion by Yami's command. Just then the vision stopped and Jon was sent back to reality where he was finnaly let go of his doubt and fully opened up to Rik and together they agreed to help eachother out as Yugi and Yami do.

I assume you were tlaking about the millennium bracelets my character possesses, and that you're coming towards me. Okay.

~~~~~~~

As Seika continued her walk, she started to feel strange like something was hunting her down or chasing her. She stopped and looked around. Nothing, nothing at all. But there was something coming, she could FEEL it.

'I feel it too...' Estella began as she once again appeared at her friend's shoulder. seika just nodded.

'Be careful Sei. I'm gonna see if sister knows anyhting.'

Once more Estella disappeared and Seika slowly continued her walk. No, she didn't wnat Apolla to try and figure out what was going on. She'd handle this herself.

A little while later she walked down into an alley and waited. Let whatever it was come for her, she'd be ready.

In the mean time, time for a beauty break! ^^

As she waited she undid her braids and put away her glasses. She tended to have a larger effect on people when her hair was down. or at least, a larger effect on boys...

She soon heard someone coming nearer. She pretended to sense nothing at first, just simply appeared to whoever it was that she was a girl looking in a hand mirror, deciding if her hair should be up or down...

And when whoever it was got close enough, Seika turned around and extended her leg, her foot landing only an inch away form the person's throat. Any closer and they would've been knocked over.

That was just a show, she quickly brought down her foot and jumped back a bit, feeling apolla's spirit just burning to merge with her in her wrist. (Apolla was the one that taught her a kick like that!)

"Who are you?"

~~~~

I hope that was okay...

OOC: Sort of Fushigi, but the bracelete I am talking about is slightly different and is hidden. For more info, you can either wait until I reveal more about it, or you can jump to the Forgotten Past thread to read more on it. But I like the way you are fusing your story to mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jon wasn't certain where they were going to go next, but he had a feeling that Rik did. They were off to find another Millennium Item, and Rik was in a hurry to do so. They were running down the street as fast he could go, when all of a sudden a slender leg came shooting out from the side of a building. Had Jon been going any faster, he would have collided into the foot just inches from his throat.

[COLOR=Magenta]Who are you?[/COLOR]

He was just able to regain his composure before she asked, and took the time to notice her slender and sleek features. Beauty seemed to radiate from her, but there was also a sense of anger and confusion coming from within her.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I am Jon, and in quite a hurry, but I guess I could stop for someone of your caliber. What is your name?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Magenta]My name is Seika.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Well Seika, as I was saying, I am in a hurry, but you are more tahn welcome to come with me if you want.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Magenta]Sure, I guess I could follow you for a while.[/COLOR]

Seika and Jon laced their fingers together and started off in the direction Jon was heading previously talking about eachother the whole way.

[B][I][color=teal]Amber froze in her tracks as her and Joey walked. A strange feeling was coming across her whole body. She didn't like it one bit though. Joey turned and looked at her. He knew something was wrong.

"You ok Amber," Joey asked as he let go of Amber's hand. Amber shook her head and put her hand to her head. Joy appeared behind. An exstremly stern look was on her face.

"I think that's what we've been senseing," Joy said as she pointed at two people walked out of an allyway. Amber looked up at the two people. She had to follow them. Maybe then she would understand the odd feelings she's been haveing. She then befgan chaseing after the two. Joey chased after her. Amber wanted answers for the strange powers she sensed.

"I hope you're right Joy," Amber whispered as she rounded a corner. "I hope you're right." [/color][/I][/B]

Konner walked around feeling an extremely new sense of feelings. His new home was nice, but he missed his friends back in australia. He lookeed up at the city and wondered where everyone was. While looking up, he walked right into a young girl about his age.

[color=red]I am so sorry about that. Here let me help you.[/color]
[color=black][/color]
Konnner noticed she had shouldered brown hair and was prettty cute. He blushed.

[color=red]Hi. I'm new. Konner Michaels.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=blue]I'm Tea Gardner. Wanna me my friends. You look like you could use some.[/color]
[color=#0000ff][/color]
[color=red]Sure thanks.[/color]

Um, may I say one thing? I really, REALLY don't like people tkaing control of my character's for even the littlest amount of time.I mean like controling what they speak or what they think. I REALLY don't like it. So please, don't do it again. ^^;
And she's more cute than pretty or beautiful. :P Bah, whatever.

~~~~~~

What am i doing? Seika thought to herself,as she let go of his hand. Her dad was always strict about boys. If he or anyone he knew saw her holding hands with one like that, she'd be in trouble.

'Apolla, did YOU do that?' she asked the spirit in her mind.

'Oh no, that was your own desire that did that Seiki.' Apolla told Seika, using her childish nickname.

'It was not. I don't think I'm that forward...am I?'

Apolla shurgged and cocked her head to the side.

'There's an odd aura from that one, I suggest you stick close to him. Perhaps later Estella and I could see what's in that mind of his.'

'You're not suggesting...'

Estella joined the little mind converstation.

'ohhhhh, you haven't used me to look into a person's dreams in SUCCCCCCCHHHHH a long time!' the little spirit pouted.

'Same here, but with looking for memories.' Apolla added.

'it always adds more to a relationship when you know more about a guy and what he's thinking.' Estella said winking.

'You guys are nuts. I'm not gonna intrude onto his memories OR dreams.' Seika told them. 'it's just not right.'

The two spirits shrugged. 'Suit yourself. I on the other hand would jump at this chance... but that's me.' Apolla said.

'Your fault if he loses interest." estella giggled.

'Oh shut up...' Seika told them one last time before coming back to reality.

Those two. She thought. They'll probably go into his mind anyways. Lousy cheaters. i'll just take the bracelets off for a bit, then they won't be able to do anything.

She slipped them off and tucked them away in her handbag before returning back to Jon. Only now did she notice the millennium ring. It reminded her of the bracelets.

"Um... what exactly is that?" she asked, pointing to the Ring.

While Tea and Konner were walking, Yugi ran up to them.

[color=darkred]Tea, we'v egot a problem. Joey's taken off and i can't find him.[/color]
[color=#8b0000][/color]
[color=blue]I might know where he is. I'm getting a strange feeling from a kid I saw. Jon, i think his name was. He might be with him. It's worth a shot.[/color]
[color=black][/color]
Tea, felling stupid, apologized and introduced the two to each other. Then, they started off to look for Jon. He walked for awhile, before splitting from the group. and making a call. He dialled the number and then a three digit number and got a answering machine.

[color=red]I kow you're busy, but I have an exciting new deal for you. I can deliver you Yugi Muoth and that new power. What do you think, Seto?[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=darkgreen]I'll keep it in mind.[/color]

[color=black]Lately, Seto ahd been getting into the milllenium items, but had yet to obtain one. Konner had heard about him in australia while on the beach. Now he had the chance to meet the man who revolutionized Duel Monsters.[/color]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Kito Kaiba rested her elbows on the table in front of her and swung her feet, listening to Seto talk on the phone to someone. She hadn't caught the name, and was extremely bored with waiting.

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]I'll keep it in mind.[/COLOR] Seto hung up the phone and frowned at Kito. [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]You know, you look like a child, kicking the chair like that. Sit up straight.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo]Seto, who was that, and what are you keeping in mind?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Business matters.[/COLOR] Seto leaned against a wall and crossed his arms over his chest. [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]I'm going out for a while. Want to come?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo]Sure. Beats being here waiting for you. [/COLOR] Kito stood up, her hair dropping down her back. [COLOR=Indigo]Ready when you are.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]First, change your clothes and do your hair. I expect you to look business-like, Kito.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo]Fine, fine. Don't get your knickers in a knot. [/COLOR] Kito pulled on a smart black dress and drew her hair into a knot, pinning it with two black combs. [COLOR=Indigo]Let's go.[/COLOR]

The two left Kaiba's manor, heading for the streets of downtown Domino.

OOC: My sincerest apologies for not being here before... blasted family of mine.[/FONT]

OOC: Who is the new power? I thought you were following me Konner? Oh well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jon was walking with Seika when she casually slipped her hadn from his. He stood there perplexed as she was obviously debating something in her mind.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][I]Hey Rik, why is she just standing there man? Did I do something to offend her.I mean we were walking when all of a sudden she just slipped her hand from mine. What do you think?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue][B]I think you worry too much about rediculous stuff like that. You have a destiny to fulfill and yet you waste your time babbling on about why she pulled her hand. Maybe she just needed to get something and forgot what is was. But I think you have more important things to attend to anyways. You know like getting the Millennium Rod, not trying to take some girl to lunch. Besides, I can feel a disturbance in their Shadows. Someone has just betrayed a friend. I don't know who or the name of the betrayed, but for all I know it could be you. You need to watch out Jon, this is getting bigger than we imagined. But if it will ease your mind for the time being, then just ask her straight out and get this over with. I am getting a little hungry.[/B][/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]It's the Millennim Ring, it can sense other Millennium Items, but I have learned to control it and it will only sense the ones I am looking for. Right now I have the Ring, Necklace, Eye, Key, and the Scales. All I need now is the Millennium Rod from Yugi. But first I thought we could go and get a hot dog or something. Hey by the way, what were those things you just put in your bag, and why did you slip your hand from mine? Is it something I did?[/COLOR]

"OHHHH, I see. Funny, the things I just slipped into my bag look a bit like them, but a different shape. They've got the same color and weird eye symbol." she said as she pulled them back out, one in each hand. "Hmmm.... would that make them the millennium bracelets or something?"

"Oh my hand! Well um, I just remembered about my overprotective father and how he would kill me if he saw me holding hands with a boy. No it's not something you did at all" she explained.

"Something to eat sounds great!" she added, smiling.

I don't need Apolla and Estella's stupid powers for this! i can do this all on my own! she thought.

She then recalled how Jon mentioned somehting about a Yugi.

"Hold on a sec." she began as she stopped. "I know a boy named Yugi, he's in my class."

OOC: I am folowing Joey. The neew power is you, jon.(read last post)

~~
IC: Konner came back out and saw Joey running after his sister. Konner contacted Yugi with his Yami and chased Joey.

[color=magenta]Joey, wait up. Yugi and Tea are looking for you.[/color]
[color=#ff00ff][/color]
[color=black]Joey stopped and looked at Konner. Konner told Joey his story and then thhey met up with Yugi at the park. They found Joey's sister and then resumed their search for Jon.[/color]
Konner excused himself because he had other business at home and left.

[color=blue]Konner it wasn't nice what you did. You shouldn't interfere in things you can't help.[/color]
[color=#0000ff][/color]
[color=magenta]Yami, yo honestly thought I would do it. I just want to get rid of a pesky trouble.[/color]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]You know Yugi Moto? Well why don't we get that bite to eat, then we can go to your school and see if we can find his address.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Magenta]Okay, but I don't exactly want a hot dog, what do you say to some pizza?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I know this great place by Kaiba Corp. Who knows, maybe Yugi will be there, and save us the trouble of finding him.[/COLOR]

Jon and Seika turned the next corner and headed back towards Kaiba Corp in the center of Domino City and quickly found the pizza place. For some reason Jon became a little edgy as he got the feeling they were being followed. He looked everywhere but couldn't see anyone in sight, which was strange in itself since Domino was usually busy at around lunch time.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Hey Seika, do you get the feeling we're being followed?[/COLOR]

[quote name='Zanarkand Abes][color=blue']Do you get the feeling we're being followed?[/color][/quote]
[color=black]Konner walked into the bathroom at his house. He felt strange and got undressed and put on his swimming gear. He started swimming in the apartment's pool and suddwenly had a vision of two figures in an old temple. They were shrouded but Konner saw that one of them looked exactly like the shape of Seto Kaiba.[/color]

[color=magenta]Marik, why have you sent for me.[/color]
[color=#ff00ff][/color]
[color=blue]I have a plan to get the pharoah's power. First, you need to keep the pharoah busy. I will take out his guards Rik and Yuri, then join you. I need you to also get the egyptian god card to Rik and Yuri so they can lose them to me.[/color]

[color=black]Konner jumped up and got dressed so he could find Jon. Konner knew he was with Seika after seing them earlier. Now, he thought, where are they?[/color]

"Being followed?" Seika repeated. She looked around and put back on her bracelets. Instantly, Apolla's keene senses went to work. Yeah, someone was following them, she could feel it now.

"yeah, I think we are..." she replied. and added in her mind 'I know we are.'

'Seika...' Apolla began to her in her mind. 'There's something odd going on... soemthing odd about those items of his...'

'What are you saying Apolla?'

'I don't know how to explain this to you, just be careful. You're like a sister to Estella and me, the last thing we want is for you to get hurt.'

'Thanks Apolla, by the way, where is Estella?'

'I'm not sure, I'll go look for her...'

Just then a great presence filled Jon's mind as his follower appeared. He was a dark tanned man with a serious expression on his face. He seemed to radiate smoe kind of energy field electrifying everything around him.

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Jon, I have been looking for you. My name is Angelo and I have obtained the final Millennium Item you require. I put Yugi Moto into a trance and coaxed him into handing over the Millennium Rod. Now I have found you, the rightful owner of the Rod, and warn you to be careful of its great power. Should you let your guard down, it will take over your mind. Now go my Guardian and fulfill your destiny.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Wait, who are you and why have you retrived the Millennium Rod for me?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]I am a servant to you the Ultimate Guardian. It was my job to ensure that you possesed the Items in time to stop the oncoming threat. Now I must go as my job is done.[/COLOR]

Angelo left Jon and Seika and the aura surrounding him left as well. Jon looked around wndering what to do next. He looked over at Seika who seemed to be lost in thought, wondering what she thought about the stranger.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]What you thinking about Seika? Is there anywhere you want to go, 'cause I have all I need now, and I am sure we can wait to find Yugi later. Well, say something......[/COLOR]

"Huh? Oh sorry. I was just thinking about soemthing stupid." Seika said.

'Stupid!? Me telling you you're improtant to Estrella and I is stupid!?' Apolla shouted.

'Apolla! I don't mean that!' seika calmed the spirit down in her mind.

Suddenly Seika felt odd, the odd senstation she felt when one of thw two spirits merged with her filled her body. But it was different this time like it was tkaing her over compeltly. Was one of them posessing her? In her mind she turned to Apolla for answers but the elder spirit seemed shocked.

'It's not me Seika.' Apolla told her.

'But it can't be estrella could it!?' Seika asked.

Meanwhile, Seika lost control of her own body, the spirit that was trying to posess her was in full control now. She looked at the Millennium Rod, her eyes wide.

"the millennium rod, the one Malik had..." she stammered, Seika's voice being replaced with that of a little child (Estrella's voice). "Ugh, why am i remembering this all now?!"

Estrella quickly 'un-possessed' seika and went to her own little mind room in Seika's soul. Seika had control again, and felt extremly embarrassed.

'Estrella? What's wrong?' Apolla asked the little girl spirit in their mind.

'Go away.' Estrella just said as she remained curled up in a ball, clutching her doll.

"Um, i'm sorry about that, i wasn't sure what came over me just then..." she triued to lie but knew it was no use. "Actually that was..." but she trailed off. Should she tell him about Estrella and Apolla?

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]That was what? What is going on here, and why did your voice change like that? Is there something about my Millenniumn Rod now that is upsetting you?[/COLOR]

Jon quickly put the Rod away hoping he could calm her down and get here to open up to him.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][I]If only she would open up to me and let me know what is wrong. Maybe I can help her out a bit.[/I][/COLOR]

Just then a strange feeling began to come over Jon. Suddenly as if appearing from the air Jon saw a vision of Obelisk and Slifer facing eachother down. Then their surroundings changed to a place fiiled with darkness, and purple light radiating from within.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]What is going on here! Where are we and how did we get here?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]Welcome to the Shadow Realm Jon. This is the place where ancient duels took place, and the loser was banished to. But you can control the darkness Jon, for the true light of your heart overpowers this realm. Consider it your creation, for whatever you wish here will be done. Just as light can manipulate the shadows, you can manipulate the Shadow Realm. You have learned so much, but there is still more you and Rik need to understand.[/COLOR]

The stranger disappeared, and in his place stood Rik glaring off into the distance as if recalling the tragedy that had befallen him.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Seika, I need to explain something to you about Rik.[/COLOR]

With that, Jon told her everything about him and his Millennium Items. Then he unraveled his past and its connection with Rik.

*FLASH*
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Yami, I will do anything to ensure the safety of this empire and your riegn my Prince.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]That is why you have been chosen to be my Guardian. You will be in control of all the other Guardians, and will devote your life to my protection. Anything you ask will be done, and nothing will be kept from you. Do you accept this duty handed over to you now?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Willingly and more than able to fulfill my destiny. I am the servant of my Prince, and it is an honor to protect you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Ah, so I see you have made your choice Pharoah! It is a mistake that will come back to haunt you Yami.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Marrik what is the meaning of this?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Yeah Marrik, you had your chance, but it finished. You lost, and once I claim the Millennium Items, you will be obey me. Is that clear?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I will never concede authority to you, fool![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Then you are to be banished from Egypt![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Again, you are mistaken Rik. I challenge you to a Shadow Duel. The winner takes the Items, the loser leaves forever![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I accept your challenge. Now be prepared to leave forever Marrik![/COLOR]