Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I am not sure what I am doing, but all the better to learn. I am doing this for a friend?s birthday and I?m trying to get people to reply to this, all you guys have to do is say ?Happy Birthday Riku (or ken) ? That?s all I really need, anyways, if anyone does respond to this, I would appreciate it a lot .
Posted
[quote name='MistressRoxie][color=#9933ff]This'll probably get closed or something, but birthdays are *total* fun. [size=7]Happy Birthday, Riku/Ken![/size'][/color][/quote]
yeah..it probably will get closed, but thank you for replying.
Posted
[size=1]*throws a million presents at him*



For future reference, any thread you start should have some discussion value. Asking a dozen people to say "Happy Birthday" doesn't go very far. That's better suited for a chat or myO post.[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...