Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]I was wondering if some one could please make me a Martian Successor Nadesico, featuring the character;

Ruri Hoshine

And have it say the fallowing;

"Pure Love..."

But without the quotation marks. And under 500 x 80 in dimensions and a color theme of grays and blues. So that it kind of has a sad type of look to it. Any color would be fine, really. Just no pink please...Other then that you can do else you'd like.

If you need any images, let me know.

~ Thanks.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]I hope this is what your looking for. I know it's not to good...But that's alright, right?

[IMG]http://www.imagetown.net/images/87977193.jpeg[/IMG]
[here is the link:[url]http://www.imagetown.net/images/87977193.jpeg[/url]]
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]It's simply beatiful, Hatake. I've seen your other work, and your talent is simply amazing. ^^ Thanks so much. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...