The_Ghost Posted April 9, 2004 Posted April 9, 2004 Can someone please make me a banner and avitar featuring Nirvana's lead singer Kurt Cobain? I tried to make an avi, but all the pictures I found were too big and I don't know if it's possible to shrink them. I don't really care what pictures you have, anything is fine. Thanks for your help!
Albane Posted April 9, 2004 Posted April 9, 2004 I'll try to help you as much as I can. Kurt Cobain was awsome and that unholy (censored) who shot him should forever burn for it...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now