Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi! I was wondering if someone could do me a BIG favor?

I'd like someone to make me a banner and Avatar of Amon and/or Robin from WItch Hunter Robin. (Both would rock, but just one is fine).

I'd like the banner to have my username and a really nice quote:
Je ne suis pas devenu un ange...
Mais le diable se.


It's french! I just want my username on the avatar (if possible). If you could, that would rock! Thanks!
Posted
Here's my attempt.
If I may ask, what does the French mean?
It's not all that important, I'm just curious.

Anyway, I hope you like it!

EDIT: Forgot the attachments. :sweat:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...