OtakuBoards

Game addict

Guest Sieg

See I have this problem on playing games. I love to play them all them all the time. but sometimes I can't some-how figure out which games to get and which games that I shoudn't get, like whats wroung with me, I can't figure what to do and what not to do.

I can't what till Kingdom Hearts 2 comes out. I really am not into raceing and car games, I'm into games that are blood, gore, violence, fighting, adventure, revenge,honor and things like that, you probebly see my problem or not.

[color=#503f86]Threads about console gaming should go into the Play It! Forum, so I'm moving this there.

With regards to trying to work out which games to get- the only advice I can really give is to read reviews and see what everyone else thinks of them. If critics/everyone else hates it, there's a good chance the game you're considering might not be very good.[/color]

Wow, ur question is a bit mixed up. However I think ive got it. I'll reccomend some games.(thats what u wanted right?)

The devil may cry games are really good as are the silent Hills. Dynasty Warriors 4 is great and should give you plenty of things to do. If u want a time spender then final fantasy 7 or 8 will suck up at least a month unless you play nonstop. Soul Caliber 2 is good for fighting and the metal gear solid games are just plain awesome. Let's see... the DBZ Budokai games are ok. Umm, o yea, Castlevania and Lord of the rings(The 2nd and 3rd. avoid the first LOTR) are fun but short. There, that oughta hold you.

ok i have a few games that you MUST TRY!!! First off, Devil May Cry and Devil May Cry 2. If you havent heard of or played this series of games, then i recommend trying it. the story goes a bit like this:
The story of "Devil May Cry" follows the hero Dante, a half-human, half-demon who must save the world. He is the son of the legendary Sparda, who fought against the evil forces, years earlier. Dante's task is not an easy one, as he must fight his way through an unstoppable army of darkness in his quest to face the ultimate evil: Mundus. The emperor of darkness himself has come back to raise "hell", trying one more time to take control of the world. Dante, a private investigator of the supernatural, is seeking revenge for the death of his mother and brother. However, Dante comes face to face with his destiny, discovering the evil conspiracy goes back thousands of years and that the evil Mundus has arisen a new. With his twin set of guns, and his father's sword, he'll find out how far he can go.

Well seems like you lack the ability to make decisions, but thats not all bad (im not much of a decision maker but when it comes to games i usually buy games that appeal to me).

Demos are probably the best bet, reviews and peoples opinions are all good but solely going on their opinions could make you regret a purchase or not making a purchase (Solo im not implying your telling him jus to go with others, jus a quick 'thinka about it' type thing) anyway, if you know what sort of games you like i dont think there should be too much of a problem, if you see a game that falls into one of the catergories you listed, then find info on it, check screen shots, gameplsy videos, reviews, demos etc on it. Some games may not look great at first but they can grow on people (damn you Grandia 2! making me spend so much time playing you!), anyway listen to the advice of others but dont forget to find stuff out for yourself.

[COLOR=Gray][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic]Devil May Cry 1 and 2 are your best bet

PS2: Buy Dynasty Warriors 4 and Xtreme Legends (or wait till Empires comes out) Or Champions of Norath if you have the Network Adapter, that way you can get the maximum pleasure of beating the crap out of the monsers :). Also Final Fantasy 10. Not X-2, unless you can be happy with active time turns. Also Final Fantasy 11 if you can pay for the monthly charge. DBZ Budokai 1 and 2 is good fighting simulator. ALso Soul Calibur 2. Or Tony Hawk Proskater

XBox: NINJA GAIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!1!!!one!one. Or Soul Calibur 2. Or Tony Hawk ProSkater

GameCube: [strike]Tony Hawk ProSkater[/strike]. Buy Sonic HEROS 2 and SOUL CALIBUR 2!!!!! Thats all I can say XD.

[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Oky, I got DMC (short for Devil May Cry) and I'm on the 5th misson and I dont have the slitest clue on how I'm supposed to get past it. Does anyone have any suggestion on how get past this one, I mean the people that actualy played the Devil May Cry? If you do please post a thread on how to get past this mission.