ladyperson7890 Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 i havent been on OB in a long while, so all my stuff except my profile was deleted, i guess.... and I'd leik a new ava and actually get a banner(i've never had one....) so, if you could use this pic or any others, i'd luv you forever...I want Paine only if you will. and i DON'T mind if my name is in it :) oh yeah, and have the banner say "Find a sphere, and the fiends appear." or if it won't fit or w/e u don't have to put that in. thx a lot in advanced -nettie [IMG]http://www.phantomcastle.it/phantom/varie_file/ffantasy_file/FinalFantasyX-2/FF10%20paine%20ingin.jpg[/IMG]
ladyperson7890 Posted April 14, 2004 Author Posted April 14, 2004 [FONT=comic sans ms]whoa~!! I love it thx so much :love: how ironic, I'm recently practicing calligraphy :D *quotes my Japanese tutor* "You did good job."[/FONT] leik I said up there^ "I luv you" :heart: and to answer: it's my new favourite pictcha -nettie thx again :p
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now