Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Pie!


Recommended Posts

Guest karasukurama
Posted
Matt, you know who likes pie
Guest slaney62
Posted
yum, yup i like pie! :p
Guest karasukurama
Posted
gosh you like to talk about pie every time we talk haha :D
Guest karasukurama
Posted
I am getting worried about you dammit
Guest slaney62
Posted
yup, theres nothing like pie!!!
Guest karasukurama
Posted
:babble: :babble:
Guest slaney62
Posted
ok, no more pie for me! :(
Guest karasukurama
Posted
What do you wanna talk about besides pie, matt. please don't say I don't know like you usually do.
Guest karasukurama
Posted
you got sick last time you ate to much. :sick:
Guest slaney62
Posted
ummmmm.......apart from "i dont know" umm........i have no idea :D
Guest karasukurama
Posted
we could talk about cowboy bebop, or outlaw star, or uh... um...
Guest slaney62
Posted
Yeah, bebop!! its my fave anime series or we could take about my story? :huh:
Guest karasukurama
Posted
yeah we could start a new thread about your story, and then it will get even more popular then it already is ^_^
Guest karasukurama
Posted
YAY
I came up with a good idea
Posted
This doesn't look like it's going very far, particularly fast.
I'd sincerely advise you to delete this thread before someone else who can, sees it. And maybe have a quick flick through the rules.
other than that, have fun
Posted
[quote name='slaney62']good idea!! :idea:[/quote]What in the world is this crap? I'm sorry, but there won't be any redirection to the rules at this point. I'm going straight for the ban with this one. This should serve as a reminder that our rules are mandatory reading and that one shouldn't show a total disregard for them in the first place. Because, if that effort wasn't there in the first place, I doubt it'll be there after a warning. By that same token, why should I even give them the effort of guiding them along, when they didn't extend any courtesty to us to begin with?
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...