Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone heard or played Breakdown for Xbox?? I bought the Official Xbox Magazine and it came with demos. In them was the Breakdown demo. The graphics on this game is outstanding! It was made by Namco. It has the graphics of Dead Or Alive 3. it is a FPS also! I rented it a week ago and I loved it. The game is extremely challenging and kind of reminds me of Resident Evil

Breakdown has a very cool ability. There are different paths you can take in the game. When people talk to you, you can choose what to say, and depending on what you say, different things will happen. So it is a game you would have to play more than once to see stuff you missed before.
I suggest everyone with an Xbox try this game out. It is worth the play!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...