OtakuBoards

not just another favorite anime thread

Guest gendou ikari

Guest gendou ikari
Ok first of all let me remind you, this is not just another favorite anime thread, its one with a twist :D . See i wanted to see WHY people like a certain anime ,not just "your favorite anime" but why you like a certain anime enough to call it , your favorite. I would appreciate it if this is not counted as spam, because I am curious and want to learn of more animes.if you wish to reply just list 5 anime and or mangas in order of your liking,thank you.Please add description.

Mine are:
1.---Neon Genesis Evangelion---

(i love complex plots and characters you can relate to it is also a very religious and contreversial anime that is very easy to like )

2.---Outlaw Star---

(I really like the whole aspect of it, its very easy to like by my tastes)

3.---Samurai X---

(i love samurai animes its plot isnt that hard to grasp but its powerful and the charaters are very realistic)

4.---Z.O.E---

(yet another powerful anime,its very immersive and its characters really make you think)

5.---Gundam 0079,0080,0083---

(realistic plot and good mecha action)

[COLOR=#503F86]It might not be just another favourite anime thread, but it probably will be in a few days' time. I'd say about eighty per cent of these threads end up being closed because they descend into one-sentance posts with no substance or discussion.

Really, even the reasons you give would be considered too short for a decent OB post, gendou. Yes, there's more than one, but in each the substance of reasoning is rather lacking. If everyone just posted a list of their favourite animes it wouldn't lead to any discussion at all. It's more proactive describing exactly what it is about a series that you like, and even then you might as well just post in an existing thread about the anime itself, to get even greater discussion.

Sorry, I'm going to have to close this. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.[/COLOR]