Obsidian_Rose Posted April 17, 2004 Posted April 17, 2004 I am lacking the skills to provide myself with a proper banner so I'm asking that one of those with these skills would please turn the attached picture into a lovely banner with the words... Faith is for those who lack strength... I appriciate all attempts. Thank you. [size=1][color=teal]Title edited. Please be sure to make it as descriptive as possible, or it may not attract people to even enter the thread. -Syk3[/color][/size]
Obsidian_Rose Posted April 21, 2004 Author Posted April 21, 2004 Thank you for your efforts. May I ask one more question? How do I put it in my signiture?
Ryu_Sakura Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 [quote name='Obsidian_Rose']Thank you for your efforts. May I ask one more question? How do I put it in my signiture?[/quote] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18824[/*IMG] Copy and past that into your siggy (Without the * in it), I figured, since I couldn't make a good banner for you, I'd help you with the code.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now