sublime2004 Posted April 17, 2004 Posted April 17, 2004 [b][size=1][color=darkgreen] A blonde gash of luminosity resurrects the respite form as the zephyr sends wisps of weighted filament into a chaotic jumble. The saccharine drawing out of the initial bind. The tremendous inflation of unwinding consequence. An echoing cadence inside my head roots immediate and short-lived awareness. Slumber nestles me back to the prior contented condition and it is simply sublime.[/color] Feel free to review this.[/b][/size]
Chocobo Gene Posted April 28, 2004 Posted April 28, 2004 This is interesting, did you write this yourself? Well anyway, I like the use of language that you used in this (Or who ever write it), It is rare that I am able to read like this, and barly understand it, although I do get what it's about. The last line was the one that really got me 'simply sublime', it really tied of this story, a story of a person finding themsef, I really enjoyed reading this and it brought a fresh light into my lunchtime
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now