Yoshi Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 umm... How long must you be idle and not post before you have to re-register? :confused: And where the heck can I find more two-mix mp3s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Yes these are two completely unrelated topics, isn't it great?)
Transtic Nerve Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 eeps.... I hate Two-Mix.... anyway.... I have no idea.... and you could probablt find Two-Mix mp3's on Kazaa, Audi Galaxy i know for sure, and WinMX
tori Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 ::thinks back to when she was obsessed with Two-Mix::.... uughghgaaahhhhh>.<'' ::blasts Dope HEADz so loud people on the moon can hear it...::....aaaaaaaah....
Yoshi Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 Ok... ok... ignore the two-mix comment.:rolleyes: what about the registering?
Sara Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 The boards were completely redone...that's why you had to reregister.
Guest zanza Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tori [/i] [B]::thinks back to when she was obsessed with Two-Mix::.... uughghgaaahhhhh>.<'' ::blasts Dope HEADz so loud people on the moon can hear it...::....aaaaaaaah.... [/B][/QUOTE] I never liked Two-Mix ^____^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now