OtakuBoards

Flowery Banner Request

Ryu_Sakura

OMG! Ryu Sakura is going soft!!! AH!!!! >_> Nope, I'm just in the mood for some flowers, preferably tinted a dark color or somthing. I really am not picky. Oh, and you may have noticed I'm back. Well, I'm here to stay, no more vacations, only sleepaway camp during the summer. Back to the point, I want a weird banner and matching avi, I don't care about the size or the color either. Please include the quote "Me? Going soft? TO HELL WITH THEE!"

Banner- Add a border and make the text... un-blue, some other color is it's not a problem.
Avi- Coolnes.. PURPLE!!! Sorry, I'm a tad crazy. But I like. *nods* It's good to see a few fans of the traditonal square avi.

I'm still accepting submisions, you know me, I live to MiX IT uP! lol

How about this banner?
I couldn't find a color that worked. One part wouldn't show up. So I went with traditional black. Seemed to work.
I'm still trying to figure out how to work banners. Hell, the only way I get backgrounds is from cutting down images and putting others over them. I'm not very photo-software literate. :sweat:
Hope you like. Glad I could be of service to you.
-ULX

*Nods* I like. Ok, Ihink I'm going to sound annoying, but here's a general tip, if the text doesn't show up well in one font, bold it. Try that on the one you just made, It will probaly be 100% more effective to see, and it'll be like (I'm) yelling. Get it? Other then that, bravo, I think you are using MSpaint, or a program you have no clue how to use.

And yes, for all those people who wish to have their name graced in my siggy, I'm still accepting. lol

* I have decided to use my own flower avi, but banners and avi's are still welcome.