Ryu_Sakura Posted April 18, 2004 Posted April 18, 2004 OMG! Ryu Sakura is going soft!!! AH!!!! >_> Nope, I'm just in the mood for some flowers, preferably tinted a dark color or somthing. I really am not picky. Oh, and you may have noticed I'm back. Well, I'm here to stay, no more vacations, only sleepaway camp during the summer. Back to the point, I want a weird banner and matching avi, I don't care about the size or the color either. Please include the quote "Me? Going soft? TO HELL WITH THEE!"
Onix Posted April 19, 2004 Posted April 19, 2004 My try... MY OPINION- Avatar-Couldn't really do much to it, except resize it. The quote made it so you couldn't see that they were flowers. Banner-I like how it turned out.
Ryu_Sakura Posted April 19, 2004 Author Posted April 19, 2004 Banner- Add a border and make the text... un-blue, some other color is it's not a problem. Avi- Coolnes.. PURPLE!!! Sorry, I'm a tad crazy. But I like. *nods* It's good to see a few fans of the traditonal square avi. I'm still accepting submisions, you know me, I live to MiX IT uP! lol
Onix Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 How about this banner? I couldn't find a color that worked. One part wouldn't show up. So I went with traditional black. Seemed to work. I'm still trying to figure out how to work banners. Hell, the only way I get backgrounds is from cutting down images and putting others over them. I'm not very photo-software literate. :sweat: Hope you like. Glad I could be of service to you. -ULX
Ryu_Sakura Posted April 20, 2004 Author Posted April 20, 2004 *Nods* I like. Ok, Ihink I'm going to sound annoying, but here's a general tip, if the text doesn't show up well in one font, bold it. Try that on the one you just made, It will probaly be 100% more effective to see, and it'll be like (I'm) yelling. Get it? Other then that, bravo, I think you are using MSpaint, or a program you have no clue how to use. And yes, for all those people who wish to have their name graced in my siggy, I'm still accepting. lol * I have decided to use my own flower avi, but banners and avi's are still welcome.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now