OtakuBoards

BoogiePop phantom and Bubble gum crisis

Guest gendou ikari

Do you reccomend Bubble Gum Crisis?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you reccomend Bubble Gum Crisis?

• Yes.I recomend Bubble Gum Crisis.
    • I only reccomend that particular anime for rent.
    • I do not reccomend Bubble Gum Crisis,In fact it sucks.

Guest gendou ikari
Has anyone heard about Boogiepop phantom or watched it? So far it is ranked as one of my top twenty animes. Boogiepop phantom is deep and complex, with a great cast of characters, and a compelling sci-fi based plot. I have only seen three of the episodes, though. If you haven't heard of it, and like a compelling plot full of suspense, then you might want to check this one out. I believe it aired on Tech TV's "Anime Unleashed".

Bubble gum crisis, is also a sci-fi based anime, but I haven't seen it yet, it sounds fairly interesting and would appreciate it to know what you think about this one, because I am looking toward buying it.

Please respond to this thread and give me your opinions,I would be very grateful if you were to do so, domontory gato (thank you very much)! :D

Guest gendou ikari
[QUOTE=gendou ikari]Has anyone heard about Boogiepop phantom or watched it? So far it is ranked as one of my top twenty animes. Boogiepop phantom is deep and complex, with a great cast of characters, and a compelling sci-fi based plot. I have only seen three of the episodes, though. If you haven't heard of it, and like a compelling plot full of suspense, then you might want to check this one out. I believe it aired on Tech TV's "Anime Unleashed".

Bubble gum crisis, is also a sci-fi based anime, but I haven't seen it yet, it sounds fairly interesting and would appreciate it to know what you think about this one, because I am looking toward buying it.

Please respond to this thread and give me your opinions,I would be very grateful if you were to do so, domontory gato (thank you very much)! :D[/QUOTE]

I would appreciate it...

If you want to learn more about Bubblegum Crisis, please post in the official BGC topic. Same thing goes for Boogiepop Phantom. Solo mentioned earlier that recommendations threads are generally shaky ground, and having seen several since becoming a mod, I wholeheartedly agree. As a fan of both of those series, I would be happy to discuss them with you either in their respective threads or via PM (whichever method you prefer).

Also, bear in mind that OtakuBoards does not permit double posting under any circumstances. Take a look at our rules if you're confused or uncertain about what I've said.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~