Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm afraid I don't know what "black/death" metal is. Could you elaborate, perhaps? Any particular bands you like in the genre? Is it stuff like Rob Zombie or Marilyn Manson? Rob Zombie's okay, I guess. His music is really too loud for my ears. He's good background noise for a Mac lab, but other than that, he's not something you'd hear from my radio. Manson, no. That's a level of cacophony that doesn't work.
Posted
[quote name='friday 13']personaly i think it kicks a**e :devil:[/quote]
This thread is just vague enough to [i]not[/i] prompt any discussion. I'm afraid I'm going to have to close it.

If anyone wants to start a Death Metal thread, I suggest they do so using a lot more than one short sentence to start it off.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...