merci grimm Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 hey all. i'm planning to dress as videl for a cosplay in may (i think it's in may). if anyone could give me pictures of her hair, i would be very grateful. i plan on cutting mine short soon, anyway, so why not go for the videl hair, right? well, anyway, things might be easier if i had pictures, including the back, so my hairdress would have something to go by, instead of me simply describing something that she has never even seen before. thankiez.
velvet paws Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 I'll be interested to see how that turns out :) i'm afraid I dont have a picture of her...but I'd be interested if after you had your hair cut you posted a picture of what it looked like on here for us all to see? I was going to have my hair done like a characters one time..but I didn't think it would work without mountains of moose which would have looked yucky. Anyway, good luck!
Shy Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 If toonami has been updated lately they should have a picture of videl. Maybe there are pictures of her on theotaku.com you never know.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B]what is a cosplay??? [/B][/QUOTE] It's when a person dressed up like an anime character or a sci-fi character or something to their intrest when they go to a convention of the sort.
Guest Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 Oh ok thanx.......Learn something new everyday.....
BlackRose Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 I have cosplayed a few times. It's really fun. Anyway I think I found some pictures for you. [url]http://www.planetnamek.com/hairguide.html[/url] I hope this works. She is near the bottom of the page
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now