Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Intro Problems


Recommended Posts

Guest Last Guardian85
Posted
Hello this is my first time posting on these boards and I don't wanna get a wrong impression or anything with a question/complaint, but anyway here it goes. A couple of days ago I was changing the layout of my site and when I was done, nearly all of my pictures dissappeared. My intro blog messed up, my two pics in my intro were messed up, and the little pics (which were only 4) messed up as well...whats the deal? Now I know that you guys put a limit to how many characters you can have in an intro, but how does this effect my images when I'm still under limit and how does it effect the images in my bio to the left? I know this question has probably been asked a lot lately and I'm sorry, but noboby's really told me what the problem is and all I really want is a good answer. Thanks for reading this.

(I feel like my site is a wasteland without my pics :( )
Posted
I had this problem earlier today, and Desbreko answered me promptly. I can't say it in any better words than he, so here's the link:

[url="http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=39198"]http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=39198[/url]
Guest Last Guardian85
Posted
Well....what exactly does he mean by double quotes...I'm sorry I don't really know anything about HTML...I think if you could tell me what he is saying or give me an example I might be able to grasp it...all that really did was confuse me...sorry for my incompetence :( (Does he mean the quotation marks in the coding)
Posted
That's exactly what he means, quotation marks in the coding.

Say you were to use an image code. The normal code would be this:



Instead, it's this.



Notice how I used ' instead of "

You have to do this with ever code you use in the Introduction area now.
Guest Last Guardian85
Posted
Oh thank you so much...I would have never figured that out :o To use ' instead of " that is. Thanks again

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...