[center][font=Times New Roman][u]Justice[/u][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman]By: Aztek[/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman] [/font]
[/center]
[center][u][font=Times New Roman]Prologue[/font][/u]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=2]It was a hot morning that summer when Jacob Moore, the 5'7, lettered cornerback for the Hennin Rebels, woke up to start his job at his uncle's GameStop store in the outside shopping center in front of the mall. Jacob had just gotten his first job and was continuing to save up for his first car, which he hoped was going to jet-black 1969 Dodge Challenger.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=2]He was dressed and ready by 7: 16 that morning. He had the opening shift, starting at 8:00 in the mornings to 1:00 that afternoon. After that, he was going to the movies with me, our friends, and his girlfriend, who he was absolutely in love with. Setting out on his bicycle, Jacob felt the wind in his hair. I met him promptly at 7:40 in front of the mall facing the highway.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=2]We had a good-sized town, so if something happened, word spread. I met Jacob at our meeting point and we spent the rest of the hour sharing pictures of our girlfriends, new trading cards, and other things.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=2]I worked at GameStop also, just from 10-1, then 9-11, which is closing time. Sometimes, I would be the only one there to close, so I snuck a few games and accessories out. I had accumulated three controllers and thirteen Xbox games that way. But it wasn?t stealing since I worked more during the fall. I had that money to pay for the stuff I got. Pretty genius idea.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=2]I spent the next hour and a half walking around with no idea where I was going. At 9:45, I clocked in and started helping Jacob out. We reset the game consoles in the stores with new games. It was a simple task that we had perfected to less than two minutes.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=2]The day went fast. We had a regular business day, except for one thing. An older gentleman, he looked in his late 60?s, came in with his grandson and traded in two Nintendo 64?s, four controllers, five memory cards, and twenty-two games in and got a few things and credit back. Luckily, this was at an off period, so there was no one in the store.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=2]Jacob helped the two carry their things out to an old Buick, and the man tried to pay Jacob! ?Here?s a ten dollar bill for helping us, sonny.?[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=2]?Sir, keep it. Get your car some gas and you a soda. You need this more than I do.? Jacob politely replied, hoping the old man wouldn?t refuse his offer.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=2]?Okay. You?re a good man. I hope you get blessed in heaven.? The old man said.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=2]?I hope that happens to you too, sir.? Jacob told him. ?Oh wait! I didn?t get your name?? But the car had already vanished. Jacob ran back in and told me everything.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=2]?Creepy, but he was a nice man.? I complimented.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][size=2][font=Times New Roman]Three o?clock came and I was out of there. It turned out to be just me, Jacob, Kristina (my girlfriend), and Casey (Jacob?s girlfriend). So we ended up in my apartment I shared with Jacob, watching old movies. We cuddled up on the couch and floor and were out by ten.[/font][/size]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=2]I woke up between Casey and Kristina the next morning on Jacob?s bed. I wasn?t sure what happened last, so I eased my way out and I went outside. Jacob was standing on the roof, so I climbed up to join him. His golden, brown hair fluttered in the wind. He had a red rose over his left ear. My black hair was swaying in front of my face. It blocked them from seeing the reflection in my hazel eyes.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=2]?Hey. Beautiful sunrise, huh? Too bad it?s wasted on such an evil place.? I told Jacob. He showed no signs of reply or movement.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=2]?Do you ever wonder what?s there? I mean. There are so many things that we may never know.? I noticed something was different about him.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=2]?Dude, you know you?re may best friend, right? And you can tell me anything and have my word not to tell a soul.?[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=2]?I know.? Jacob looked back at me ad the sorrow in his eyes was overwhelming. He started back for the ladder, but I caught his hand and swung him around. He looked surprised at this.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=2]?What?s wrong? I know there?s something up. Tell me now, please.? I pleaded.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=2] [/size][/font]
[/center]
[b][u][font=Times New Roman][size=3]Chapter 1: The Arrival of Them[/size][/font][/u][/b]

[center][font=Times New Roman][size=2]Something was wrong and I could tell. Jacob never acted like this. He was playing my part. I was always the depressed one. He broke free and lied it was nothing serious. I let it go.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][size=2][font=Times New Roman] Monday morning, I was at school early to do some research and I saw two kids about my age with white hair. They were looking lost, so I went over to help. ?Excuse me. Can I help you two? You look a little lost? said the boy.[/font][/size]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=2]?I couldn?t tell.? I joked. They laughed too, making me feel like I had made a new friend or two.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=2]?Can you direct us to the office? We need to register.? I agreed and we walked down the stairs and across the hall to the attendance office. I left them there with thanks and continued up to my locker. My first class was Medic Technology, where we learned and got on the job training at a hospital. Then I had Forensic Science and then Theatre Arts 3 and finally English 3, since I was a junior.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=2]?Welcome back class. Sorry for being late, I had to run down to the office.? said Mr. Johnsin. ?We have two new students. Welcome Alex and Ami. You can sit next to Garrett for today. Garrett, raise your hand.?[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=2]I raised my hand and waived for them to come back towards me. I cleared off the table I was sitting at alone for them to sit down at. I told them what was going on and then told them to call me ad I?d get them caught up to date with what the school was doing now.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=2]?Here?s our schedules. We have to leave at 2:45 everyday.? Alex said, giving me two papers. I put them in my pack and headed off to my Forensics classroom.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=2]After school, I met Casey at the park because she said she had some important news.[/size][/font]
[/center]