Buraso_Saru484 Posted April 28, 2004 Posted April 28, 2004 [color=blue]Hey, I'm bored...again...so, the point of this is to tell about anything interesting...in the least bit. So, anyone wanna say anything?[/color] [color=blue](You know, if this type of thread already exiss, my god, I will...never mind...Anyway, if anyone would actually respond, that would be nice. And I won't say anything until someone actually REPLIES:bawl: [right]-Shirubi[/right]
Buraso_Saru484 Posted April 28, 2004 Author Posted April 28, 2004 :bawl::bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: HAMANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOBODY EVER ANSWERS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: THAT'S NOT NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE MEAN!!!!! ::runs off crying::
Dan L Posted April 28, 2004 Posted April 28, 2004 [quote name='Buraso_Saru484']:bawl::bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: HAMANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOBODY EVER ANSWERS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: THAT'S NOT NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE MEAN!!!!! ::runs off crying::[/quote] .....that's one way to do it... unfortunately not the best way... try waiting a bit longer.. (and maybe putting something into a thread rather than operating on a "I'm bored, you go first, then I'll say something" basis.)
Godelsensei Posted April 28, 2004 Posted April 28, 2004 [COLOR=Gray][FONT=Courier New]Aiya... I fear for humanity. I really do. (Well...you're gonna close it [i]any[/i]way... : / )[/FONT][/COLOR]
Drix D'Zanth Posted April 29, 2004 Posted April 29, 2004 Ok... This is the epitomy of what NOT to do on otakuboards. -Do not double post. -Mind post quality. -Make threads more exclusive to those who actually have a central nervous system. -i.e. Don't make "just for the hell of it" threads. Have a point. -POST QUALITY This thread is a rotting dung heap in OB's poor lounge. Have you no shame? Closed.
Recommended Posts