Skye Posted May 1, 2004 Posted May 1, 2004 [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2][COLOR=Orange]Yayness! Okays, can I have a banner with Urd from Ah!My Goddess, and the quote, 'Eyes on the prize.' as well as my name, Skye? I have a piccy, but if you don't want to use it, thats fine. Hey, if you can find better pics, please, use them! ^___^ If the avi could have Urd from Ah!My Goddess on it, and my name(Skye), that would be great! Please and thank you! [url=http://marshmallowgod.org/claire/megami/urd33b.jpg]Clicky![/url] [url=http://marshmallowgod.org/claire/megami/urd26b.jpg]And again![/url] Please and thank you! (AgaiN!) - Skye[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
StrikeGundam Posted May 1, 2004 Posted May 1, 2004 [color=navy]I should have both done for you in the next couple of days.[/color] [color=#000080][/color] [color=#000080][/color] [color=navy]EDIT:: I was wrong about the couple of days, I have them done now. I hope you like them, my favorite is the avatar.[/color]
Skye Posted May 1, 2004 Author Posted May 1, 2004 [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2][COLOR=Orange]The banner is kinda big, and I can't read the font. ^__^ I'm picky. Also... the picture is stretched.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Haze Posted May 1, 2004 Posted May 1, 2004 I hope you don't mind that I tried as well. It is fairly simple, yet I think it is kind of nice. I used your picture after several (failed) attempts to find some more decent ones. ^^ I hope you like it. Also if you want anything changed, let me know. E D I T: I fixed the little banner problem, so the banner should come up now.
Skye Posted May 1, 2004 Author Posted May 1, 2004 Oo! Very nice, Haze! ^_^ The text should be brighter, but otehrwise... ncie! Sorry, I have to strain to read the phrase, but I love the way its deon!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now