wiccansamurai Posted May 1, 2004 Posted May 1, 2004 This is the colored pencil version of something I'm going to CG later. I think her torso mighy be too long. Other than that, any crit?
Pyrophobic Posted May 1, 2004 Posted May 1, 2004 Wow, I love the colouring - it adds to the whole ragged feel very well. You're right in that her torso is a little elongated, and her legs are a bit odd too in that one's far skinnier than the other and the exposed knee feel a bit uncomfortable in terms of linework. I love the clothes and wings, though - they give it a nice gothic sense indeed.
Skye Posted May 1, 2004 Posted May 1, 2004 o.0 Your afraid of fire? Erm... Nice coloring, Wic! ^__^ B-e-a-u-tiful! ^__^ Amazing lines, that would have driven me nuts! She's absolutyle gorgeous, chicka!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now