Anne Posted May 3, 2004 Posted May 3, 2004 [COLOR=Pink] It has been three years since i have done a banner. I think it might be to busy. Would you please tell me what you think. ~MEW~ <((_^)>[/COLOR]
MaxSonic Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 It's pretty good, but the bg is blurry. Try fixing that. Oh, and snow becomes poo when it melts.
Rei_Man Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 I'd say the background's just fine as it is. The only thing i'd recommend editing is the colour of the text - it doesn't match particularly well with the background, particularly on the left hand side. You could always try using a pale pink, a slightly darker version of your current font colour should work.
Ryan Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [font=Microsoft Sans Serif][size=1][color=sienna] I would also comment on the colour of the text. I had to squint just a tiny bit to be able to read it. I think pink would look nice on it, just not that particular shade. Other than that, it looks good. Good job![/color][/size][/font] [font=Microsoft Sans Serif][size=1][color=#a0522d]-ry[/color][/size][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now