Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]I was wondering if someone could make me a dark, lonely banner and avitar. I would prefer it to be anime but it is open media so feel free to post something you think would fit there is nothing particular that I want in it besides being dark as in depressing, lonely, emotional etc. I'll use the banner and avatarI like the best and pm me if you have any questions.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]shadowofdeath13[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
Sad, lonely Chii from Chobits. At least, she kind of looks sad and lonely. I think. :wigout:

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19021[/IMG]

-ULX

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...