Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If some of you have heard you will know that Namco has started working on a game which only stars Nina called Death by degrees.

The story, Nina is working as a CIA agent is taking on a group called Camieta. The games is about taking on multiple enimies at once using a wide variaty of moves. You can use hand to hand combat, katanas and guns.

Check out the screenshots below

[url]http://ps2.ign.com/articles/504/504808p1.html?fromint=1[/url]

By the looks of it, to me it looks like tekken force mode and will be completed in about and hour

I don't think I'll be getting this game

What are your thoughts.
Posted
That's quite interesting to hear. Although Nina was an alright character in Tekken I still have to put my favor in Lei Wulong. I think with him they could have done a bit more in the way of story line (he's a cop, they always get into the fun stuff!).

Nina was actually put in a sleep for quite awhile wasn't she? and they gave proof she has a son in Tekken 4 (The boxer, I can't remember his name) so with all that and her sister (hopefully) in the mix, I think I would try it anyhow. They could make that story pretty interesting.

Tekken is my favorite fighting game ^_^ I just wish Jun Kazama was in more of them; those moves she has flow like water, I can juggle someone forever.

Also, thanks for the info, I'm going to keep an eye out for it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...