Guest phattmasterdj Posted May 5, 2004 Posted May 5, 2004 I was wondering if any body could make me a banner and matching avatar. I was thinking about something dark, deathly kind of. I'd like it to have either demons, people dying, or chained up angels. Thank you.
Onix Posted May 7, 2004 Posted May 7, 2004 Here you go. Hope you like. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19018[/IMG] [COLOR=Red]-[FONT=Fixedsys]ULX, Mad Request Artist[/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest phattmasterdj Posted May 7, 2004 Posted May 7, 2004 dude, i love it, but it isnt working, wuts up?
Onix Posted May 7, 2004 Posted May 7, 2004 What you need to do for the banner, at least, is put the URL for the attachment in [IMG] [/IMG] tags. That'll make it appear big and beautiful. And for the avatar...did you just save it and upload on the 'Edit Avatar' screen? Otherwise, I don't know what's up. -ULX
Guest phattmasterdj Posted May 9, 2004 Posted May 9, 2004 thanks dude, that worked, wow. When it comes to this stuff im not exactly the smartest, so thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now