Guest Sissy Posted May 8, 2004 Posted May 8, 2004 Is there any Michelle Branch fans here? I think she's the most talented and cute artist. Michelle Branch rocks!
Jagan Posted May 10, 2004 Posted May 10, 2004 I'm a huge fan! She's a great singer. ALthough I haven't heard her new album, I'm sure It's great.
Fall Posted May 12, 2004 Posted May 12, 2004 [font=Verdana][size=2]I actually like some of Michelle Branch's music. "Are You Happy Now" is a great song if you ask me.[/size][/font] [font=Verdana][size=2][/size][/font] [font=Verdana][size=2]I haven't heard enough of her music to make a reasonable opinion on her, but as of now I reckon she's alright.[/size][/font]
Panda Posted May 12, 2004 Posted May 12, 2004 Michelle Branch has 2 songs on the Karaoke Revolution game. "Are You Happy Now?" and "All You Wanted". I think I like her songs since I can sing along to them in the game and do well! I haven't heard too much more than the songs they play on the radio. She is very talented and it is nice to see a girl who isn't trying to fit into the Britney Spears/Christina Agulera mold of who can out shock the public more.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now