RainbowChick Posted May 9, 2004 Posted May 9, 2004 [font=Arial Narrow][size=3]Hi. Could someone please make me an Evangelion banner and a matching avatar. I'll let you choose the design and picture. It just has to have my name on it. I'd really appreciate it if someone can make those and you'll get credit in my sig. [/size][/font]
Epsilon Posted May 9, 2004 Posted May 9, 2004 [COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]I'll make it, but I have a few questions first. Since your not very specific in your request... Would you like a certain character? (Asuka, Rei 1,2,3, Shinji, Gendo, Kenji, etc?) Do you have a preference for colors?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
RainbowChick Posted May 9, 2004 Author Posted May 9, 2004 Thanks. As for the character, Rei's my favourite so she'd be nice and the colors should go with the picture, so you can pick them. Thanks again.
Epsilon Posted May 9, 2004 Posted May 9, 2004 [COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Alright, here's my try then. I have another avi if you don't like this one. Just let me know if you'd like to see it, or would like any changes to the banner or avatar. I tryed to have the banner match your name a bit.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
RainbowChick Posted May 9, 2004 Author Posted May 9, 2004 Thanks so much! I love it. The banners awesome, I like you made the rainbow background. And I love the avi too. But out of curiosity, can I see the other avi, want to see what it looks like. Thanks again.
Epsilon Posted May 10, 2004 Posted May 10, 2004 [COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Glade you like it, and here's the other avatar. The reason I didn't post this one is because it's from the video game: NGE: Girl-Friend of Steel And don't know if you've ever played the game before. Within the game explains why she dressed as a maid in the screen cap I used for the avatar.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
RainbowChick Posted May 10, 2004 Author Posted May 10, 2004 I haven't played the game but I've heard of it from a friend. Anywho, both are nice but I like the first one better. Thankies.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now