Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi I would love it if someone could make me a Fruits Basket banner with whomever on it and let is say just "Fruits Basket" and if you have room.."When Bad Grammar Rules". Please I beg of anyone of you to try. Thank you!!
Posted
Here's an attempts. When I first saw the title, I thought, "well, I know nothing about Fruits Basket, but I can always talk to my friend, who's obsessed." But then you said, "don't care who," and that made my job easier.

Hope you like!

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19055&stc=1[/IMG]

-ULX

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...