Amity Posted May 10, 2004 Posted May 10, 2004 In a violent world Where deception is free Things I can't control Taking over me Do they try to take My Identity? So far goes out What have they done to me? I will take your thoughts away And I'll ignite your fear today When I can take you far away With My Mind With My Mind.... This life for me Changes everyday I will stand up tall I won't be betrayed If you play with fire I'll control the flame I'll do anything To make you my lane I will take your thoughts away And I'll ignite your fear today When I can take you far away With My Mind With My Mind....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now